|| Noelle ♡ ||

You were hanging out in Noelle's house,  wrapping presents for everybody. Noelle was wrapping a box of chalk,  while you were wrapping a book.  She looked over to you,  she always had a crush on you. But she was always a afraid of saying it.

She snapped outta thought and finish wrapping the fragile box of  chalk.  She was about to finish the present with a bow,  when a hand took it. She look up to see you holding it.

"Y-Y/N,  g-give it b-back!" she giggled out,  trying to get the bow out of your hands.  You stuck out your tongue and put the bow on her nose.  She shook her head,  which caused the bow to fall off her nose.

She grab another bow and stuck it on your forehead.  She blew a raspberry at you and giggled. You grab the another bow and stuck it on her lips. Noelle blushed,  you giggled at her shock.  She looked away in embarrassment,  face red. 

You pat her head,  she purred.  You pecked her nose,  she yelp. Blush getting more and more red.

"Y-Y-Y/N!" she shouted,  covering her face.  She uncovered her face and smiled.

"T-T-T-That was nice,  I guess " she mumbled out loud. You kissed her lips,  she returned it.  You broke the kiss and Noelle hugged you. You hugged her back in happiness.

"I love you, Noelle" you said to her,  and smiled and said.

"I love you,  too"