Be Alright

I have no shame, so here's the first chapter for my next book coming out on April 20, 2019.

This is a shameless self-promo of a lyric book. Song: Be alright by Dean Lewis.

I look up from the ground and see your sad and teary eyes

Millie let out a gulp when she faced him and saw what she did. She took a step back and a tear rolled down her face. Millie took another step back, and another and before she turned away a warm hand grabbed hers.

She saw the boy standing in front of her; his eyes connected with her burgundy converse. They both knew this was wrong, but who stopped them, because it clearly wasn't their conscience.

The boy looked up from the ground to see another tear roll down her cheek. The boy couldn't speak; his throat had closed after seeing her sad and pretty face.

He had gotten what he had wanted for years, what he didn't have the confidence to do, but for some reason, it doesn't feel right. He knows why; so does she, but what can they do. The damage has been done.

"I'm sorry," was all he said before squeezing his hand tightly.

Millie took one more deep breath before dropping his hand and turning around, "I liked it, but I can't do this to him." That was the last thing she said before she opened the door to the bedroom and leaving the house.

------------------------- 

Hope yall enjoy this! Peep the timestamp coming out in a week!!