oblivious to it

In this fluff-shot, we get a world where soulmates can write on each other to communicate with each other, but they can't tell each other their names. In this world, Mike and Eleven are soulmates, but Eleven really likes drawing. Obviously events of ST didn't happen.

14 y/o

Mike

I looked down at my arm, an adorable drawing of an animated piece of cake was drawn on it.

I rolled my eyes, it was drawn in black ink, just great my pen was blue.

Hey can you please stop drawing on yourself? I'm in class and I'll get in trouble.

I watched as the blue ink erased.

Sorry bud, I'll stop now.

Okay thx.

Of course I couldn't get off that easy, "Mr. Wheeler, what are you doing."

My eyes widened.

"Mr. Wheeler, you know there is a rule against writing to your soulmate during class."

I nodded my head, "Yes ma'am I'm finished with that now."

"No, no, no, come here. You obviously need some help."

I sighed standing up.

third person

Eleven looked down at her arm

Hello *******'s soulmate, I'm *******'s teacher. ******* is currently in class and in my class, we do not talk to our soulmates during class.

She rolled her eyes, of course you would be his teacher. You're writing in red ink.

But she didn't write that, she just thought it.

I'm sorry, I was drawing on myself and he was just telling me to stop.

Mike's teacher looked up at him, "You got yourself off of the hook this time, but next time its strait to the office."

Mike nodded, "Yes ma'am."

"Mrs. Hopper, what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing."

"You know we have a rule against talking to your soulmate."

"I know, I was doodling on my arm by accident. I forgot."

"Last time was your warning, to the office."

Eleven rolled her eyes.

She stood up, grabbed her stuff, and was off to the office.

She grabbed a pen out of her bag. Sorry, off to the office now. I won't draw again.

It's all good :)

"Mr. Wheeler, not again. To the office."

Mike rolled his eyes.

He picked up his pen, Same here sorry...

He grabbed his stuff and made his way to the office.

Eleven heard the door behind her open.

Was that him?

"Mike?"

"El? What are you doing out of class."

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Soulmate, got caught writing again."

Mike grabbed his pen out of his book and drew a line on his arm.

The line appeared on Eleven's arm.

The two's eyes locked.

Mike stepped closer, setting his books on a bench nearby.

Eleven sat hers on top, neatly.

Mike took her in his arms, and their lips collided.

When Eleven broke the kiss she asked, "How did we not know?"

"Well think about it, every time we are together, have we ever wrote to our soulmate?"

Mike looked dumbfounded. "No I guess we haven't," Eleven said with an annoyed look.

Mike picked up the blue pen and wrote, Michael Wheeler.

Both expecting to see, "******* *******" on Eleven's arm, were quite taken back by, "Michael Wheeler" appearing.

Eleven's eyes watered as they embraced.

Mike kissed Eleven on the cheek, "Well since we both got sent home, wanna just go hang out at my house until three fifteen and walk around from the back?"

Eleven's eyes shined from tears, "Yes, Mike."

Mike smiled and grabbed her hand; he knew there was something special, but he just couldn't put his hand on it.

But now he can, Michael Wheeler loved Eleven Hopper. Even if they were oblivious to it at this moment .