one !

and so it goes, we found our sweet disaster.

notes/warnings ; multiple ships stated, mild swearing, and original character(s), i have five outstanding assignments that i should be working on and a book that i haven't updated forever but you know what, here y'all go, another story ;)

—————

Usagi Aina was hanging from the window of a run-down apartment. 

She was attached to the brick wall by her feet, a chakra technique she'd been taught years prior. In her hands was a carton of expired milk. Inuzuka Kiba was on the ground below her, arms outstretched in an honest attempt to catch her if she were to fall while his dog, Akamaru, sat by his right leg and watched the young girl intently.  

"So uh, not to be an idiot or anything Aina-chan but, why the hell are we sneaking milk out of Uzumaki's apartment?" Kiba called up in a sort of, but not really, quiet tone.

Aina walked down the wall and held the milk carton out to Kiba, "It's expired Kiba, just like I thought it would be. Naruto's not exactly the smartest when it comes to food so I've been secretly helping him, you know, not get terrible indigestion from eating expired stuff."

Kiba hummed in understanding. "Y'know that's pretty nice of you Aina, maybe creepy seeing as you have to sneak into his house but you've got good intentions."

Aina laughed, amusement dancing in her eyes as she started walking away from the rundown apartment building Naruto lived in, "Yeah well, someone has to take care of that orange mess, even if it makes me look like some sort of creepy stalker."

Kiba matched Aina's strides, a grin stretched on his face that showed off his sharp canines, "Please Aina, you're nothing of a stalker until you turn into a fangirl that tries to sneak into Sasuke's house," Kiba paused, his head tilted towards Aina as he spoke to her, "Unless you've been helping the Uchiha too?"

Aina laughed while rubbing her free hand behind her head, "C'mon Kiba, both of those boys are hopeless when it comes to food! I've just been helping them!"

Kiba gave a howl of laughter, his eyes squeezed shut from sheer amusement, "Y-You snuck i-into the Uchiha c-compound to make s-sure he eats properly! Holy shit A-Aina, you know how many fangirls would have your head if they found that out?"

"Stop laughing Kiba! And it's not the fangirls I'm worried about, it's Sasuke himself! Kami knows that guy would kill me if he found it was me helping him out!" Aina whined, shoving Kiba away from her playfully.

Kiba's laughter only increased and Aina groaned good naturally, a smile on her face showing off how she truly felt. Kiba's laughter started to subside and he gave Aina a lopsided grin, "Y'know Aina, I think I see that lazy bastard up ahead, what do you say we..." 

Aina couldn't help the mischief that flashed through her eyes, "I couldn't have thought of anything better, Kiba."

The two of them grinned mischievously before they turned towards Nara Shikamaru who was a few miles ahead of them but still in sight. The two freshly graduated preteens ran towards Shikamaru, chakra in their feet to keep them silent. Aina had a smile on her face as she jumped onto Shikamaru's back, her legs wrapped around his waist she giggled happily. Kiba runs forward and grabbed onto Shikamaru's free hand (his other hand had gripped onto one of Aina's legs in an effort to keep both of them upright) and started to run, forcing the lazy Nara heir to run with Aina on his back.

Shikamaru gave a loud groan that caused Kiba and Aina to laugh. 

"C'mon Shika, you just have to get to the academy and I'll get off! You're a genin now, you should be able to handle a little exercise," Aina giggled, her arms are wrapped around his neck. She was careful not to strangle the young heir because she was sure that wouldn't go over well.