New Job

Hello my loves! How are you enjoying this story so far?! I sure hope you are loving it!<3

(ABOVE IS A PICTURE OF WHO I HAVE CHOSEN TO PORTRAY GIO)
———————————-
Olivia

Today's my first day on the job. I'm sitting at the vanity, pouting. I don't want to work down here. I don't want to wear these used pieces of underwear. I don't want to get all dolled up and prance around these assholes. I search through the racks of lingerie and thankfully I found a set with the tags still on it so I settled on wearing that instead of something already worn. Plus is was the only set that had actually material to it. It was a maroon lace corset with matching lace boy shorts underwear with little black bows on the sides and between the breasts.

I sat at the vanity and curled my hair into loose curls and added a natural bit of makeup, just mascara and eyeliner. I reluctantly changed into the lingerie but not without rolling my eyes at least a hundred times. It didn't fit me right, my boobs were too big and were spilling over the top more than I cared for and my lower stomach was hanging out but that didn't bother me, my defined stomach muscles I wasn't ashamed of. My ass checks were peaking out of the bottom of the underwear. I have never in my life wore something this revealing, for anyone or myself.

"Girl you are fucking hot!" Lucy squealed closing the distance in between us.

"You're new here?" A girl with bright red hair with bouncy curls asked. She's tall like a damn super model, small boobs, waist and ass but her legs were a mile long. Her eyes a deep emerald green could draw you in, chew you up, and then spit you out in one bite.

"Yes, my name is Olivia." I lift my hand out to shake hers and she grabs it with a death grip and shakes it making me wince.

"Fuck are you trying to break my hand?!" I yanked it back and cradled it while shooting her a wtf look.

"I'm Rita, sorry I'm from Texas and we usually forget our own strength. My daddy always said a firm and hearty handshake gives a good impression." Her southern accent was warm and her smile vibrant.

"Here let me introduce you to the some of the other girls, this is Violet." Rita grabbed my hand and led me into the bathroom where the rest of the girls were changing.

Violet is just as tall as Rita but she is tan with dark brown hair with purple strands throughout her board straight hair. Her hazel eyes lit up and she wrapped me into a warm hug.

"Oh it's so nice to meet you! We hardly every get new people around here."

"This is Serenity, she works over at Venus." Rita pointed to a brunette who was pulling up some black stockings and clipping them to her underwear. She is average height but slightly curvy with her average boobs and slim waist. But she is gorgeous in an obvious way. Her hair a chestnut brown with eyes to match.

"What is Venus?" I ask curiously.

"It's a high end strip club, in downtown." I watched her rub lotion over her arms and chest and then spray her hair with hairspray. She definitely has a dancers body with muscles and definition spread over her body.

"And this is Megan." Rita points to another girl with golden blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build, pretty of course.

"Where in the hell does Luca find such hot chicks?" I look around the room looking at all the girls before me.

"You call him Luca?" Serenity gasped and looked at me like I had lost my mind. Again with this question? Was it really that weird that he asked me to call him Luca?

"Yes he asked me to." I answered her the same way I answered Lucy last night.

"Whoa."

"Babe I hate to break it to you, even though we are all decent looking we don't even hold a candle to you." Rita smiled softly at me and I looked at her like she was crazy. I definitely don't fit in here. I'm plain Jane compared to these beautiful bombshells.