Not a Update (But you might want to read just in case)

K, well sorry guys I've not updated. I also didn't think I'd get this many in a sort time, I mean I got 27 if not more in only a few days. A week at most, and I'm happy for that, also so greatful thanks!!!! <3

I'm gonna leave a cliff hanger thou for a little while, leave you guys in suspence. Like "OMG, IS HE DEAD!! OH GOD, HE CAN'T DIE!! NNOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, WHO IN THE HECK IS GONNA SAVE HIM. IS HE EVEN GONNA BE ABLE TO BE WITH EREN, OR WILL HE BE DEAD!!! NO, HE CAN'T DIE, HE CAN'T!! YOU GETTER MAKE HIM NOT DIE YOU CRAZY WRITER, MAKE HIM BETTER!!!!"

It's gonna be alright, he'll be fine. He's not gonna die that much I can asure you. But I'm not spoling any of the fun or excitment in store for you guys. But who will find him, and help him.

Will it be Erwin, who will beat the crap out of him after finding out what happended, and why he snuck out?!?

Will It be Hanji, who helps him to stay out in a cabin and find Eren on there own. Without the others interfiering, or knowing were they are.

Will Levi finially meet Petra, who helps him recover and gets back to the other. Or helps him to find Eren all the while he wonders why she's even bothering?

Or will Eren be the one to rescue him, and get him back to health. Maybe even feeling better than his normal self, if you know what I mean by that. LOL ^x^ (aka. kinky shit happens, if that's what I'm gonna write)

Or, will he have to seek selter on his own, and heal his own injuries. As well as make it back on his own, and find his way to either Eren or his comrads?

What happens, I'm not telling. Toss some ideas in your head, try and figure it out yourself, see if you right befor the next chapter comes out. Untill then, my fellow Ererians and fanfic fanatics I wish you good luck in finding your answers. And a farwell, till next time, hope, wishes, and other things!

Also, I'm just wating for a friend to help spell check the next chapter, and have gotten much word back on how she's doing on it, so yeah. Anyhow, BYE~NIE!!!! <3 <3