Chapter thirteen (✔️)

Laksh pouts, "who is this? Disturbance in the morning damn it." He yawns and stretches his arms, Ragini was still sleeping in his embrace.

Laksh slowly put her hand away from his chest, he made her sleep on the bed putting the duvet over her. He smiles leaving her with the duvet half covered. I'm taking the risk to get scold by you, just to have this view.

Laksh stood up and picked up the phone, "Hello?"

Laksh just heard a breath, "Hello!" Laksh fumes, "who the fucking hell are you?"

No one answered him.

Laksh put the receiver back on the phone. He looked at Ragini, who was still sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Laksh went to the kitchen, he made coffee and tea. The tray was ready and Ragini woke up.

Ragini opens her eyes, she yawns and looked down, she fumes and Laksh saw that. Evil me I know.

"Laksh not done!" She took the duvet and put it on her body, she covers herself and looked at him with a cute angry look.

"Bad boy!"

"Bad boy!"

Laksh shook his head, "Ragini I'm not a boy. I am a man and I think I have proved it last night."

Ragini blushes her cheek turns crimson red, she lowers her gaze in shyness and hide her body, covering his marks on her body.

Laksh sat next to her, he made her drink the tea, the coffee was for him, "I have been down, when will you go down?"

Ragini spits out the hot tea over him, "what!" She shook her head, "you have decided to go down, I haven't asked or requested it to you."

Laksh felt bad, he pouts cutely, "bad wife. You burnt me." He shows on his hand and she blows air on it, "sorry!" She kisses his cheek and made him smile.

Both sat there together, enjoying the morning in peace.

*ring ring ring ring ring ring!*

"If I won't get an answer this time I will find that person and kill him or her!" Laksh stood up and Ragini felt the fear.

"Hello!" Laksh said in anger.

"Ragini!" The man on the other line said.

Laksh took a deep breath, he turned and saw her in shock, "she isn't available. Talk to me I'm her husband."

"Just for now. Soon you will be gone, then she will be mine!"

Laksh frowns, "who are you?" He asked in anger and Ragini stood up with shaking legs.

Ragini was standing there near the door, she lowers her head, tears of shame were rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm her love!"