After coming home, I make my way to my room where I jump on my bed as I try to lay down. I close my eyes and I try to rest when suddenly my bed room door is opened and a lustful Zac is looking at me, seductively.

I turn my head to the other side to ignore him when I feel his weight on the bed.
"Why are you ignoring me?" he asks. I don't reply as I keep looking elsewhere.

"Tell me!" he demands as he grabs my thigh.

"I don't wanna talk to you." I say and suddenly he is on top of me and is smashing his lips against mine. At first, I try to push him away from me but after some times it's hard to resist and soon I'm kissing him back. My hands find their way upto his neck as we keep kissing passionately. Our mouth moves in sync as we keep sucking each others lips. His tongue fight for dominance against mine and his tongue piercing is continuously poking on my tongue. I take the piercing in between my teeth as I start to play with them resulting in him groaning in pleasure.

Fuck. I was supposed to be angry and ignoring him but look at us, he is lifting my grey sweater, and he taking it off and I am enjoying this. He has huge effects on me.

"Zac..." I moan in between the kisses as his palm covers my left breast and he massages it softly as I moan in response.

The kiss is so intense and passionated that we do not even realise changing position and now I'm the one on top of him. I feel like I'm the one in control. I kiss him passionately while grinding onto him and he groans as he bites my lips lustfully.
"Scarlette..." he groans as I keep grinding onto him. My hands are already removing his shirt eagerly. Fuck I want him. I throw the shirt down and I break the kiss slowly.

We stare into each other's eyes as we breath heavily. I sit on him and I leave small trails of little wet kisses on his neck. He seems to like it as he closes his eyes and gives me more access to kiss him. I keep trailing kisses on his adam's apple as he groans slowly.

"Oh god." he moans so slowly that I could have missed hearing this.

I find his sweet spot which is a little below his jawline where I start sucking passionately as he moans in pleasure. His hands are wrapped on my waist and he seems to enjoy this as much as I am when all of a sudden, he opens his eyes widely and he brings his hand to where I left him a lovebite.
"Oh fuck." he says as he quickly swaps our position and pins me to the bed. "You didn't just leave me a hickey now." he states with his eyes wide open.

"Well I did, so what?" I say, confidently.

"You have no idea, do you?" he says.

"Uh?? What?" I ask, again.

"You'll see what I'm going to do to you now." he smirks as he gets off me and leaves the room leaving me speechless. What is he going to do? My mind is elsewhere thinking about what he meant when suddenly he comes back in the room with a white rope. Where the hell did he get that? He approaches me on the bed and he puts my hands above my head before he starts tying my hands with the bed's frame.

"What are you doing?!" I ask nervously,

"Ever watched, fifty shades?" he smirks.

"What?" I find myself curious. What did he mean when he said that. I gulp hard. Like, I read the novel before..

"I'll be right back." he says, leaving me tied up to the bed.

"No! Zac! Where are you going? Untie me now!" I demand but he simply ignores me.
He returns back with a glass in his hands. What's in it?  He grabs one ice cube from the glass and he positions himself on top of me. Ehhh?? what the?

"What are you-" I don't have the time to continue my sentence as he smashes his lips against mine violently. He kisses me with much more passion than earlier and aggressiveness.

"Hmmm!!" I moan.

We keep kissing as he holds onto my tied hands with one of his hands, above my head and the other is placed on my belly. I'm so enjoying this when suddenly I feel something cold on my nipple. What the hell? I snap open my eyes when I notice him sliding a cube inside my bra.

"Oh god." I moan as he bites down my lips.

"Zac!" I moan.

"What?" he asks seductively as he keeps kissing me.

"Oh god, stop that." I say ironically.

"Stop what?" he says as he continues to rub the ice inside my bra.

"It feels so good." I say as I long for his lips again.

"Oh yeah?" he says as he takes another one and he runs it on my body everywhere. I shiver from the cold ice cube, as I try to act normal. However, he is looking at me with lustful eyes.

"Does that feel good?" He says hoarsily while sliding one inside my panties.

"Oh fuck." I mutter as he starts playing with the ice- cube which is still inside my panties.

"You are such a naughty girl." he says as he bites down my earlobes playfully leaving goosebumps all over my body.

"Kiss me!" I demand. I want him to touch me. I want to feel him. "Please." I practically beg for his touch.

"Oh, trust me, I will touch you in all places that you will beg for me." he says as he takes another ice-cube, this time, in his mouth and he is kissing me. Holy shit. The cube is exchanged inside my mouth and I gulping hard as I feel erotically aroused.

"Does that feel good, huh?" he asks and I nod.

"Yes!" I squeak.

"Kiss me, Zac." I ask and he brings his lips close to mine. I close my eyes as I try to kiss him but he backs away, while laughing at me.