Chapter 5

Scarlette's POV

The next day, I reach school at about 7 o' clock. Walking there, with the same nervousness and throbbing heart just like yesterday, I walk with a bowing head as I grab my bag tightly. I can hear laughter and joy throughout my path. Once inside, I head towards my locker where I fortunately find Liam fixing his laces of his Nike shoes.

"Hello beautiful." he says, once he notices me. He gets up and fixes the hem of his shirt with his hand.

"Hi Liam." I say while blushing a little.

"You look gorgeous today." he says while checking me out and I smile nervously. "Not that I mean you weren't any more pretty yesterday." he says with a cute smile which immediately causes my heart to flutter. I'm not used to these kind of conversations let alone these situations.

I was given gifts from New York by Him... Nice and beautiful pieces of garments occasionally being sent to my door yet being the simple and coward girl, I think you know pretty well what I am used to wear. Even I don't know why I suddenly decided to wear these brand new clothes since I had promised to never touched them let alone wear these. I think it has something to do with people picking on me. I grab the thin fabric of my creamy colored blouse with white pearls on the collar. My skinny dark jeans are making the outline of my bottom pretty well too. Not that I complain, it's just... I feel weird even though he kept on saying it would be beautiful on me.

Oh god.. How much I miss him and New York..

"Thank you Liam." I smile politely and he gives me an equally adorable smile. He is very handsome too. I notice how his white shirt is hugging him perfectly and his black jeans looks very good also on him. He has a nice style in deed. His watch and all.

"Which class do you have right now?" he asks me curiously.

"Right now, I have Literature. What about you?"

"Definitely not the same as you." he says with a very cute pout. "So, see you later gorgeous." Liam winks.

"Bye Liam." I wave at him as I watch him leave.

"Flirting with Liam already?" Someone says suddenly behind me. Quickly, I turn around and find the guy from the parking slot. Yeah, the sexy motor rider a.k.a the rude guy.

"What do you want Stones?" I ask annoyingly yet secretly checking him out. God, I am speechless...

He is wearing a black tight short sleeved shirt in which all his black inks are displayed. So he has tattoos.. I kind of expected that. He is wearing a silver chain around his sexy looking neck and a thick silver bracelet around his veiny hand. Why is he so beautiful? I take in his black appearance and god.. He looks so handsome. The only thing which is not black is the white reversed cap on his head and those white shoes. I'm so engrossed in his beauty that I forget he is talking to me.

"You can call me Zac, sweetheart." he says flirtily as I roll my eyes, forgetting his beauty. Too much for me to handle..

"Decided to dress all sexy for me? " he whistles while raking me up and down and he suddenly grabs my butt. I flinch and quickly move away from him with a now racing heart. Oh my god, oh my god!

"What are you doing!" I exclaim nervously.

"What's your name sweetheart?" he ignores my question as he moves his hand forward to grab me again.

"Don't touch me! You cannot call me Scarlette and I'm not your sweetheart." I say awkwardly that I don't even realise I just told him my name. Embarrassed, I start walking away.

"So your name is Scarlette?" he asks while following me, like a lost child.

"No." I reply back while chuckling.