"I didn't choose it." He smiled. Missey examined Sherlocks face with her small grey eyes and little hands. Pulling lightly on his chestnut hair.

"I like you." She announced. "Your a funny one." She said, tapping his nose with her finger. "And funny people are the best people." Sherlock noticed the band around his new found friends fathers wrist. An cancer support tattoo. He looked at Missey with his observant eyes. She had had chemotherapy. He smiled.

"True." He agreed with her statement. He ruffled her hair and winked. "Actually, the best sorts of people are your Mummy and Daddy." He said, looking up at the couple. He saw how supportive they had been through Misseys ordeal. And even though he couldn't deduce why they had to leave England, he could deduce they were good people.

"Yeah. They are." Missey said.

That was it. Sherlock decided. If he and John were as good parents as Missey's he would be fully happy. He mentally decided on a middle name for their little girl. Missey.

[][][][][][][][][][][]

John smiled at Sherlock, after they had sat on the plane, waiting to take off. It was half two in the morning. They'd arrive at six o'clock Spanish time. (idk about time differences but in a world where men can get pregnant I don't think it matters so... Two hours ahead) "That was really sweet, what you did with that little girl." Sherlock grinned. "I supposed you noticed her medical past."

"Yup." Sherlock said, popping the 'P'. "She was cute." Sherlock said, pulling his suit jacket over his body. It was cold.

"I hope our kids are as brave and cute as her." John said, doodling on the back of a receipt he had found in his backpack.

"Once they get passed the screaming age, I can probably tolerate them." Sherlock said. John laughed.

"You'll love them Sherlock. I know you will. You have a soft spot for little ones." John said.

"I don't have soft spots." Sherlock bragged. His face softened a little. "I just have one." He admitted."

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" John asked, already knowing the answer. He leaned in, kissing his husband.

"You." Sherlock mumbled between kisses.

<><><><><><>

John awoke to his husbands deep voice again. He didn't know how Sherlock kept his eyes open. It wasn't natural. "John, we're landing." Sherlock said, his face a little panic stricken.

"What's up?" John mumbled, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes. Sherlock was holding into the arms rests hard, you could see his knuckles through his pale skin. His face was desperately searching for something to concentrate on, his eyes darting around anxiously and his breath rapid. "Sherlock...?" John said, a little scared.

"John." Sherlock said, his voice was strained and his teeth gritted. "I'm having- a pan- panic attack." He managed to spit out. John noticed how much Sherlock was shaking. John's mouth formed an 'O' shape. He was frightened. He was always the helpless one, but now Sherlock needed his help.

"It's okay." John soothed. "What's wrong?" He wracked his brain for everything that could be wrong. He could only think of Moriarty. "I'm here, darling. Nothing can get you." He took Sherlocks clenched fist off the arm rest (with much difficulty) and massaged his palm open. "Deep breaths." John said, demonstrating. He breathed in and out... iiiiiinnnnnnn and ooouuuuuuttt.

"I. Can't. Breath." Sherlock gasped. John guided sherlocks eyes to his, still heavily breathing.

"Look at me, love." John said, making Sherlock concentrate on his eyes. Sherlock remembered when they used be to that gorgeous shade of brown, now they were more sea green. Like the sea that they'd be bringing up their kids next too, on the island. Sherlock managed to keep breathing, his ears popped as the plane descended. "Okay?" John asked. "Nothing gonna harm you, not while I'm around." He whispered, kissing Sherlocks forehead. (if any of you get that reference I will happily snog you) "Wanna tell me what happened there?" John asked, curious. Sherlock cracked his knuckles. They were stiff after holding into the rest so tight.

"No I just... Freaked." Sherlock said. He wriggled his fingers in a feeble attempt to loosen them up.

"Tell me." John insisted.

"It sounds so bloody stupid." Sherlock cursed. John raised his eyebrows. Living with Sherlock, nothing was ever too ridiculous. "I don't like planes landing." Sherlock muttered.

"What?" John asked, a sheepish smile on his face.

"I don't like landing!" Sherlock said. John laughed.

"Oh Sherlock!" He giggled.

"It's not funny!" Sherlock huffed.

"No, I know, I'm sorry, it's just... You always seem so fearless." Sherlock huffed, angrily. "Stop it." John said, resting his lips on his husbands as the plane hit the Spanish ground.

[][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guise!

This weekend has been particularly boring so I've had more time to update... Yay!

So I was thinking of doing a couple months jump on the next chapter... So we can get to parentlock instead of pregantlock. Is that okay?

Lots of sherlockian love- Izzy