Another girl?

John's P.O.V

"It's like a fist punching me in the gut. No, in the heart," I say.

Paul nods.

"That sounds too cliché."

"John," Paul groans. "Just keep going!"

"I think I shall save her. She may live thousands of miles away, but thousands of miles cannot keep us apart!" I thrust my fist in the air.

Paul sighs dreamily.

"This is stupid! I don't ever want to act! So why is the teacher making us do this?!" I crumple up the paper and toss it across the room.

"John. This is beautiful acting! You were doing so well, that I, well, I thought it was so real," Paul sniffled and wiped an imaginary tear from his eye.

I was about to say "Duh, it is real! And this is nothing compared to what it feels like!" but I'm not going to spill to Paul. I roll my eyes.

"So, I see the house next to you is for sale. I was almost thinking about asking Dad to buy it. But he'd never to it. By the way, I thought someone just moved in," Paul gave a confused face to me.

"Maybe they didn't like me," I said a little too seriously.

"Hahaha!" Paul laughs.

Then things go quiet. Paul stares at me, studying my face. He finally breaks the silence.

"John, how come I don't see Sophie around with you. Did you two break up?" Paul asked.

"Um..."

Paul gasped, "I'm so sorry, John! I'm sure we can pair you up with someone else. Love! Such a dramatic thing! Well, at least she was just another girl."

Just another girl?! How could he say that? Next thing I know, I'm outside in the pouring rain, running from my house. And I'm crying. I can hear Paul splashing after me. I stop running about five blocks from my house. Paul somes splashing up next to me.

"What's wrong, mate. You're acting all... nevermind. Let's get home. I'm drenched and freezing." As if to prove his point, he shivered. His brown hair was wet, plastered to his forehead. I slowly nodded and we walked back home.

"So. Wanna continue practice?"

"Sure. Let's, er, dry up first."

We run upstairs and get towels. We change into some of my clothes and dry our hair. We go downstairs and continue.

"You shall send knights! To fight at ze side zuring ze battle," Paul says in an awful french accent.

"No! I go alone," I say bravely. "I will form a plan to save her! And never let anyone know or take her again! She is mine, and I love her deeply"

"Uh, John. That's not in the script." Paul said.

All I did was smile at him, "I know."

******************************************************************************************************

A.N. Oooer! What'll happen?? Sophie is going to John, John is going to Sophie....

Peach out,

Brianna <3

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 03, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

That boy named Lennonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें