She's leaving home

About a week or so later...

Sophie's P.O.V.

"JOHN!" I shouted, running for his house.

He bursts out of his back door. He runs to meet me. "Sophie?"

I tackle him in a hug. John lets out a little laugh. "Eager, are we?"

I start to cry a little bit. I look up at him, the tears flowing out of my eyes. "No. My family is moving."

"No! Why're you leaving?!?" John exclaims angrily.

I sigh and launch into the complicated story: "Ok, so my mom had called a family meeting. I thought it was probably about me and James' bad grades, or something like that. So we all sat together at the table, wondering what this could be about.

"So my mother says 'We're moving to London' then James is like 'Why do we need to move? We just got here', then mom said 'Your father and I found better jobs in London, so we need to move again' and I said 'No! I just got here, I have friends that are important and special to me! We just can't leave!'.

"Then mom was like 'Well, I think the only special friend you have is... John'"

"And that's a bad thing?" John said, making a cute face.

I sigh. "No, it's just that my mom is a schizophrenic, psycho, and a bit, er, disturbed."

John lets out a belt of laughter, then starts to laugh uncontrollably.

"What!" I asked, annoyed that he found this funny,

But John kept laughing until he cried, then soon he laughed so hard you couldn't even hear him laugh. Then he recovered. "Ha, you're mum isn't mental! She just thinks I'm a bad influence and I can't be trusted!"

"It's not like you've tried anything, " I say quietly.

"Hmm, you're right. Anyways, when are you leaving?" John asks.

"As soon as we're packed, which will probably be Friday, " I say gloomily, dreading that day.

John got right up in my bubble space and growled seductively, "Well then, we'll have to make the most of it!"

"Huh?" I said, oblivious to what he was saying.

He threw me over his shoulder and retreated to his house, with me shrieking, "Put me down, John Lennon!" even though I was secretly enjoying it. He then put a hand over my mouth so on no one would hear. When we got up to his room, he laid me down on his bed, then hovered over me.

"Yer beautiful," he said huskily, then kissed my lips.

Then he started kissing down my neck, me moaning in pleasure. Then he whipped his face up to look at me. "What?" I asked stupidly.

"Sophie, Sophie, so innocent," John whispered, "Can I..." his voice trailed off, looking pointedly down south, if you catch my drift.

I feel my face burn in embarrassment. "S-sure, if y-you really want!" I say an octave higher than usual.

John sighed, then rolled over off of me, groaning.

"What's wrong?" I asked worridly.

"Nothing. It's just that you don't understand, that's a real turn-off," John sighed.

I sit up abruptly. "Y'know, did you ever think that I'm upset about leaving you?"

John looks wearily at me, then buries his face in his pillow. I rip off my shirt, then unclasp my bra, then I lay next to him. He pulls me to him, then looks at me, eyes widening when he notices I have no shirt on.

"Better?" I ask, smirking.

"Mmm, yes," he moans.

He starts kissing my neck and travels downward. I pull off his shirt while he's at this, and he growls louder. Then we toss our pants aside. I stare at John in his boxers and he stares at me in just my underwear.

"Oh, John," I whisper, feeling his chest.

"Sophie," he groans, then rips off- literally, rips off- his boxers, then yanks off my underwear.

Then, we start what is supposed to be the most amazing night of my life so far. He tries to start vvvvveeeeerrrrryyyy slow, but I say 'Ugh, no John, faster!' and he gets excited. I won't get into details- but hey, this is supposed to be my special night! Eventually, I get off of John and lie on my back.

"Wow," I mutter.

"That is the John Lennon way of doing things," John grinned.

"Eurgh, now I never want to leave!" I say, burying my face into his chest.

"What?" John asked quietly. I look into his face, and he gives me this sad face. "You wanted to leave me?"

I laugh nervously. "No, no! I don't want to leave your room and go home!"

At that, John let out a sigh of relief and hugged me tight. 'Don't leave me, Sophie."

"You know I have no choice."

We sit in silence for a while. Then I get out of his bed and start to put my clothes back on.

"Where're you going?" John asked, wearing a confused face.

"Home. I need to start packing. You can come with me," I added slyly.

John grinned and started to tug his clothes on as well. Then he picked me up and carried me home.

"Alright. We can just put everything into these boxes," I direct.

John and I start loading everything away. Soon, we were finished.

"Seems like only yesterday I was unpacking everything and now I'm leaving," I say, a tear coming to my eyes.

"We'll write!" John declared, gripping my shoulders.

I hug him. I'm going to miss John like crazy. He was my best friend here, and an awesome boyfriend.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Friday

We had everything put into the car already. We were leaving home.

"Bye John!" I shout from the car window.

"Bye Sophie!" he shouts back from his front yard.

"I love you!"

"Love you, too!"

Then we were out of sight, I sighed and gripped the piece of paper John had left me. It was my only link to him right now. I unfurl the paper to read it once again.

Sophie,

I know it's hard for you to leave again, and it's even harder for me. But maybe one day we'll see each other again. Just try to keep me in your thoughts.

Love,

John

Yes, I know it was a ridiculously short letter, but it meant the world to me at that moment, just seeing the word 'love'. Maybe one day...

********************************************************************************

A.N. Wow, this was a very adult chapter for me... And this was a very important time for John and Sophie. It almost breaksmy heart. I want to FedEx Sophie to John now, but that's highly unrealistic, although a fan did do that once..... Well, anyroad, comment your thoughts!

Peach out,

Brianna