Wedding Day

Chapter 16

*Wedding Day*

I look in the mirror. I look amazing im wearing a huge white dress. My hair is up in a fancy bun twist thing. My makeup is simple, and easy. I look amazing, but I feel petrified.

A bird flies in the window. It shifts. My mother. I smile and walk over hugging her. She smiles sweetly at me. I wanted her to walk me down the aisle, she agreed to.

So here I am, hearing my cue I begin to walk in. There Jai stands, my future husband right there. I smile bigly, and he smiles even bigger. I am soon handed off and am standing there staring into his eyes.

We speak our vows, and then bam its here. I hear Jai say I do. I respond with I do of course.

"You may now kiss the br-" the priest doesnt even get to finish the sentence before Jai kisses me.

The reception was fun, my first dance with Jai was so sweet. Him muttering things into my ear, me giggling. I danced with the pups in the pack. It was amazing.

The time flew by and then bam we are on our honeymoon. We did it everywhere. The pool, the ocean, the bed, the shower, the table, and just laying on the sand. When we got home, I realized I had gotten my happily ever after.

***

So imma end it here. Haha sorry guys. I might write a sequel. I dont know yet. I have so much going on. Thanks for the support! :* Bye wolfies...