You Can Cook?

I wake up, with Jai holding onto me in a death grip. I try to get out of the hold, but he doesnt let go. I really need to pee.

"Jai!" I whisper, he doesnt respond.

"Jai" I say louder, still nothing.

"Jai!" I yell, he pulls me even closer.

"What?" He yells back.

"I need to pee and you wouldnt let me go" I say.

"Oh" he says unwrapping his arms.

I get up, and run to the bathroom. I change my, well womanly thing, and after I go back to see Jai asleep.

"Jai! You have to wake up we have school" I mutter.

"No" he groans.

I walk over and straddle him. He doesnt want to wake up, so let me try this way. I lean down and kiss him. His eyes shoot open and he kisses back.

"You might want to get off, or you are going to get a surprise" he mutters after I pulled away.

I climb off laughing. He stands up and walks over to the bathroom. He mutters something.

"Im gonna take a cold shower" is what I believe he says.

I laugh even harder at this. I walk downstairs, and start cooking. Eggs, pancakes, and bacon should suffice. Mmm bacon. Ten minutes later, as I finish the pancakes I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

"Mmm whatchya cookin baby" Jai asks.

"Well I have cooked eggs, bacon, and now im finishing up with pancakes" I reply.

"Its sexy that you can cook" Jai whispers in my ear.

I feel chills run up and down my whole body. I put the pancakes on the plate, and bring it out to the dining room. I sit down, Jai next to me, when his mother and father and sister walk in.

"Oh delicious!" His mom says.

"Thank you" says his sister.

His dad just grunts. Jai rubs my back. I ignored his dad, and served everyone. I ate my plate of food. I finished getting ready for school.

I put on a grey crop top, off the shoulder shirt that says Cali on it. Dark skinny jeans. And my boots. Im not going to lie its December and its snowing. Its freezing.

I dont have any winter jackets. I grabbed my back-pack. I go downstairs where Jai is waiting. I smile and go to open the door.

"Um where is your jacket?" He asks.

"Well I dont have one" I reply.

"Here take mine I have more in my car" he says handing me his jacket.

I slip it on, and right as I am about to go outside he grabs me. I give him a look. He zips up the jacket and nods.

"Dont want you to get sick" he says.

I smile and walk out to his garage. I run over to the jeep. I always wanted a jeep, and now I have one. Kind of. I smile as he unlocks the doors and I hop in. Jai jumps in, and grabs a jacket from the back seat.

He drives us to the school. And he starts an argument. I won, he wanted to drop me off at the front. I wanted to walk. I won, so now im walking towards the school Jai holding onto my hand like if he doesn't I will dissapear.

The school bell rings, and I head to first class. Jai of course walking with me. He kisses me before I enter the room. Im not going to lie this is so boring.

Calculus finishes after what seems to be an eternity. English, also takes forever due to the fact that we were going over verbs. I seriously hate all classes. Besides lunch.

Thank god this is my last year of school. I pay for my lunch and sit down next to Jai. He reaches down to steal one of my fries. I slap his hand away.

I smile and giggle as he tries to steal more. He abruptly shoots up out of his chair. I stare up at him, and he runs out of the room. I stand, everyone staring. I run after him and he leaves the building. I follow, and he runs into the woods. He shifts and takes off. I try to keep up and fail miserably.

I sigh realizing I am beyond lost. I see a grey wolf come towards me. Jai's wolf is black. I back away and it starts growling. My eyes widen, and I turn to run. Another wolf, a brown one is there. Thats when I realize im surrounded.

I turn, and then I feel something crushing me. A huge white wolf is standing over me growling. I try to use a spell, but its not working. Thats when I notice the thing on all of their necks. Charms. I black out....

.

.

.

.

.

My NEW BOOK is coming out later today. Just the intro of course. Soo please be excited for His Kitty Cat.

That is the name of the book. So please vote, and comment. I have a good amount of votes for a new book but I dont have any comments. Please comment wolfies I love you all!

~Anastasia