Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up to Colby next to me:) He got up and put on a shirt and when to do some breakfast. I got up and decided to take a shower and put this on. 👇🏻👇🏻

I just felt like being lazy and not doing anything because the thoughts of the other night came straight to mind

I just felt like being lazy and not doing anything because the thoughts of the other night came straight to mind. I think it was time to tell Colby what happened so I can get it out of my chest.

**Colby's POV**

I got up an did some waffles and cut up some fruits in a bowl. I went in to y/n's room to find her laying down again. I took her some waffles, a bowl of fruits and I had order her a Venti Strawberry Açaí Refresher from Starbucks because that was her favorite.

Colby: "I made you some breakfast and ordered your favorite refresher from Starbucks" I said with a smile hoping she would feel better

Y/n: "Thank you so much for everything Colby you are truly the best. I would like to talk to you about the other night I think I'm ready to let it all out." She said sadly

Colby: "Babe if your ready I'm here for you if your not I'll let you take your time there's no rush."

Y/n: "take a seat. I'm ready to tell you everything so I can take it all out of my chest and not feel so much well."

I took a seat next to a chair she had next to her bed.

Y/n: " that night I was having so much fun meeting new people and making memories. I went to go grab a drink and a random guy came up to me. He told me to go with him but I said I have a boyfriend. He grabbed my wrist really hard and said he was going to do something to me if I don't go with him. I was scared that's why I went with him. We entered the guest room Brennen has and he started kissing me and I hurt me really bad." She showed me the bruises and hickeys he had done to her. I felt really guilty that I wasn't there for her when she needed me.

" I screamed for help many times but I guess nobody heard. The more I screamed he will hurt me even more. He then finished and I punched him and Knocked him down on the bed and I just sat there on the floor. And that's when you came in." She finished crying her eyes out.

Colby: " I'm sooo sooo so sorry that I wasn't there for you. I should have looked for you sooner." I said crying as well.

*Y/N POV**

I told Colby about the other night and I know he felt guilty for not looking for me sooner but it was also my fault for going with that random guy I didn't even know.

Y/n: "Its not your fault. I shouldn't have gone with that guy in the first place." I said crying.

Falling for my best friend// Colby Brock (COMPLETED) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara