Chapter 4

In the night me and Colby decided to go to the Santa Monica Pier for a walk. ( I always loved the beach it made me feel relaxed) when we got there we went for a walk on the beach it feel romantic just walking around with him but I never knew if he had feelings for me like I do with him. Colby stopped walking for a while.

Y/n: "what's wrong?"

Colby: " I need to tell you something it's important to. It may sound a little weird knowing you are my best friend but I love you I have feelings for you. That other night when we were messing around I felt a spark between us. I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole night."

Y/n: " Colby Brock I don't know what other way to say it but i love you too" I said with a smile. "Ever since that day I have been having butterflies in my stomach whenever I see you or when you call me by those names of yours."

And all those words led to the most passion kiss you have ever felt in your life. Your mind was telling you it was wrong to be having feelings for my best friend but my heart was telling me to go for the love of my life. After the walk on the beach we grabbed some tickets and headed of to play some games. Colby won me a giant bear on the ring toss game and we grabbed MORE food a funnel cake. Lastly we ended our day on the Ferris Wheel:) we were on the top and we couldn't see all the lights of the city and that's when he told me......

Colby: " While you be my girlfriend?" 
TO BE CONTINUED ...

Falling for my best friend// Colby Brock (COMPLETED) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara