Chapter 1

You have been friends with Sam and Colby since high school, freshman year. When you guys graduated you and the guys decided to move out to Los Angeles, California to continue your guys career. When you, Sam and Colby got to Los Angeles you all decided to rent an apartment so you and the guys can live together. It was a small 2 bed rooms and 1 small bathroom apartment but you all needed something small while you and the guys made some more money.
Everyone had there own channel:
• Sam Golbach
• Colby Brock
• Y/n
And well Sam and Colby shared a channel but still had there individual YouTube channel.
The next morning you all decided to go shopping for some furniture and essentials needed in the apartment. Throughout the day you blogged everything and the entire day Colby messed around with you. ( which was pretty cute) While you were editing the vlog you just laughed at all the stupid things you and Colby did and that's why he was YOUR BEST FRIEND. You uploaded the vlog and after an hour you received many comments saying if wand Colby were dating. ( "I wish" you just thought to yourself.)

——————————————————————————
OKAY HEY GUYS!
So I actually do #Colbybrockimagine on my Instagram . I just transferred them here because they seem crowded when I upload them on my Instagram.
Go check out my Instagram fan page of Colby @colbybrock.trap I also do edits of Sam and Colby !! Thank you and hope you like the rest of the book :)✌🏻