Chapter 6

The next day Me and Katrina decided to go to the gym early. Me and Katrina have been getting along and I have been talk with her lately. We drove to the gym and did our own thing for an hour.

We decided to go get some healthy breakfast after the gym

We decided to go get some healthy breakfast after the gym. We ordered our food and I was anxious to tell her about me and Colby so I told her.

Y/n: "Katrina, I need to tell you something that happened yesterday and I might just be living my best life ever."

Kat: " WELL GIRL. SPILL THE TEA."

Y/n: " well me and Colby went around Downtown LA and had some food and talked. Then we decided to go to Santa Monica Pier and we walked on the beach and he told me all the feelings he has for me. And well I did the same of how much he has like me since high school. And after that we went on the Ferris Wheel and he asked me to be his girlfriend at the very top of the Ferris Wheel. But I had so many questions but I told him yes because I have liked him for so long." Katrina just sat there in shook and very happy to hear my story.

Kat: " y/n I'm so excited he finally asked you out. Sam has mentioned me that Colby has been talking about you lately and Sam will be very glad and supportive when you guys tell him."

Our food arrived to the table and we ate and talked some more.

*Colby's POV* It was around 10 am in the morning and me and Sam decided to go out for breakfast

*Colby's POV*
It was around 10 am in the morning and me and Sam decided to go out for breakfast. We decided on going to a Cafe right around the corner of our apartment. When we got there we took a seat at a table and ordered our breakfast. We talked about what we were going to go for the Sam and Colby channel. After we finished that conversation I was anxious to tell him about the other day at Santa Monica Pier with y/n.

Colby: " Sam so I have something to tell you. Tbh idk how you are going to take it. You might be happy or very weirded out about it but I asked y/n to be my girlfriend yesterday!!" I said it very excited but serious

Sam: " NOOO WAY! MAN I'm glad for you because it was about time. You talk so much about her and I'm happy you two are better together!"

I was glad he was happy for us. We finished eating and talked some more.

When we were done we finished and headed home and y/n and Kat were in y/n room

When we were done we finished and headed home and y/n and Kat were in y/n room. I walked in and said hello to y/n and Kat. I walked  next to y/n and gave her a hug and kissed her check. I whispered to her to her ear.

Colby: " My friend Brennen is throwing a party at his house @ 6pm. You can invite Kat and Maybe after that we can go to a club and party."

She just giggled which was kinda cute:) I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left her room.

*y/n POV*
When Colby was whispering into my ear he sent chills up my spine. When he left I told Kat that there was going to be a party @ Brennen's house and maybe we were going to go to a club after that so I had to look Hot asf for Colby. I took a shower and did my makeup and picked out our outfits and I was so happy for the night! Can't wait!!!:)