~It's the weekend! Give me a break!~

Start from the beginning

"IT'S AMAZING!!!!! SUGOI!!!" he shouted as if it was the best thing made since candy. Wow... I really didn't see that coming...

"Really?" I asked with a sweat drop.

"Yes! Yes! This is just like the home of a family of Samurai living together to protect the land! Oh! Or it could be the house of a family with a KOTATSU!!! We should have a theme day for that!!! I've heard that kotatsu are really good for family bonding! We should all have dinner with a kotatsu! It would be an excellent bonding session for the Host Club! Don't you think Yuki?" he asked as a sparkly background suddenly appeared behind him as he ranted and spun dramatically.

"Uh huh... But the thing is, kotatsu are usually used in winter so..." I recalled. I'm pretty sure that kotatsu are not really used for family bonding... But, It's Tamaki. He would want to bond with others. After all he does have his family problems.

"Ah yes, I remember now... The first time I met Kyouya I requested that he prepare a kotatsu. He also told me that it was only used in winter." he retold as a nostalgic look appeared on his perfect face.

"Hmm... Well, I need to go now sempai... See you on Monday!" I called out to him as I walked towards the gate.

"IT'S TAMAKI! Call me Tamaki!!!" he whined as waterfalls of tears fell down his cheeks.

I gave out a small giggle as I turned back and waved at him. "Bye! Tamaki!!!" I called out as I gave him another bright smile. He waved back nervously through the open car window as the car drove away.

I turned back to face the wooden gates of my house. Well, home sweet home. I pushed the gates open and walked in as calmly as I could. I hope father won't be mad. It is a little late. I tip-toed through the pebble paths trying not to make a sound. Suddenly, I slid slightly causing the pebbles to run against each other and making a loud crunching sound. The sliding door banged open, revealing my father with a raised shinai (sword used in kendo) and a very angry look on his face.

"Yuki, where were you?" he grumbled as he lowered his shinai slightly. Oh no... Think quick, think quick, think quick!!!

"Uh... I was..." I paused for a second, " Studying for my exams!" I shouted out a little too loudly. He looked down at me with narrowed eyes as if he were interrogating a criminal and was trying to get them to confess. I didn't budge and he eventually relaxed.

"Hm. Alright then. Your catch up training starts tomorrow! Don't think just because you have exams that you can slack off in martial arts! The NMAC is coming up this year! There's no room for error! This is a huge opportunity!" he commanded like a general in the army.

"Yes, Father!" I replied back just as strongly. Father hates it when I sound weak and pathetic. In other words when I talk less confidently than he does. I bowed deeply with my right hand in a fist and the left wrapped around it. Phew! Lucky he didn't notice that I had new clothes on!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The two days later...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" the alarm clock blared as I woke from my deep sleep. I tried stretching around in my bed but found that my muscles were sore and hurt every time I stretched. I gave up and just lay there staring at my plain ceiling... I wonder if I should paint it sometime?

Suddenly, my ring tone went off and the buzzing sound of my vibrating cell phone reached my ears... Awww... Who on earth is calling me so early in the morning. I took the pain and stretched out my arm to reach out for my phone. It took me a few tries to actually pick it up but I got there. I flipped it open and put it to my ear.