The Twins Fight~Part One.

~To be a princess~

Chapter 11

~The twins fight~

Yuki's POV

"Okay!!! It's time for the 'Which one is Hikaru gaaame'!" the twins chimed as they wore checkered hats on their heads and winked, linking their arms.

The customers clapped cheered and giggled as their pointless game began.

The only reason why this game exists is because of people's lack attentiveness. I mean, I can easily tell and I'm pretty sure that Haruhi can tell too. How can't the other hosts not tell? They've known Hikaru and Kaoru for longer than we have! That just proves that they're not attentive enough to differentiate their two friends. Shameful.

"So, which one is Hikaru???" they asked their beloved guests as they posed and the girls strained their eyes trying to guess which one was which.

"That one?" one of them asked pointing to Hikaru. Wow... She actually got it right! I'm surprised.

"Wrong!!!" they chorused. What? She got it right though... Unless...

"Awww..." she whined. I sweat dropped. So it was just a lucky guess? I shoulda known.

"What a pointless game." Haruhi commented as she walked past. With a bored look on her face.

"Agreed!" I cheered as I walked along with Haruhi, put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a sweet.

"What? Have you got a problem with it Haruhi, Yuki?" they asked in unison as they leaned on the same leg and looked at us with their narrowed amber eyes.

"Not really, I just don't know why you two are so popular." she commented as she faced them, clutching her books. I nodded in agreement, the hard candy now dissolving in my mouth.

"Boo... It's disappointing how you two don't know the benefits of having twins in the host club." they sighed as they appeared on both our sides and leaned on our shoulders.

"Listen here, having a couple of good-looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points. Also, it helps if the two struggle with their attraction and friendship." Hikaru stated with a smart look on his face.

"Wow... Sophisticated language." I whispered in Haruhi's ear.

"Tell me about it." she agreed as she looked at him with a dead panned look.

"And since we're twins our relationship is taboo and therefore more intriguing." Kaoru continued.

"And besides, who hasn't fantasizes about twins? Having two loves is better than one right?" Hikaru said seductively as he put his hand under a customer's chin and smirked a little.

"It's a young woman's romantic fantasy." Kaoru finished as he did the same.

"Um... Yeah.... KYA!~ I can't hold it in any longer!~" the guest squealed as her cheeks became a bright red.

Then the sound of stomping feet echoed on the marble floor and approached us. What is it? A herd of elephants? Its not Indian day is it?

"Hikaru! Kaoru!" Tamaki shouted as he stomped towards the twins. Oooh... That's what it was.

"Hm?"

"When I gave you control of the Host Club's website, I did so on one condition... THAT YOU TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!" he lectured with an irk mark and oni eyes.

"We take it very seriously boss!" Hikaru assured.

"And last night we worked in it till dawn!" Kaoru claimed with a wave of his hand.