cuatro

Eliza sipped her tea as she sat across from Thomas, "so, you ran into your ex-boyfriends while on a date with your sugar daddies?" She questioned, her left eyebrow raised ever so slightly.
Thomas choked on his sweet tea, "they... no! They're not my... sugar daddies!" He spluttered.
Eliza let out a soft giggle as Thomas ducked his head, attempting to hide his intense blush, "they're not your sugar daddies? They're rich, they spoil you. Honey, they're basically your sugar daddy boyfriends," she stated.
Thomas made an inhuman noise, "Eliza! We are in public!" Thomas exclaimed, "this is an inappropriate discussion to be having!"
Eliza giggled again. She was thrilled in her power of being able to fluster her best friend to no end, "ah, Tommy, you got lucky with them," she said, smiling.
"I did, didn't I?" A dreamy look overcame Thomas' face. He then quickly shook it away.
Eliza sipped her tea once more, studying Thomas. He had this happy aura, smiling more and talking more. He was able to open to someone other than Eliza. He enjoyed the general company of people. He had genuine smiles and always says kind word to people he didn't know. Eliza decided that she like this version of Thomas, better than the last.
"Eli? You still with me?" Thomas asked, gently tapping her cheek.
"Of course," she pulled a small wrapped gift from her bag and slipped it over to Thomas, "happy birthday, hun," she beamed.
  Thomas gently unwrapped the gift. "Oh, Eli," he whispered, pulling out intricate drawing that Eliza had done of the two, and the matching friendship necklaces, "these are beautiful. The best gifts I've ever received, thank you," he whispered.
Eliza beamed, "of course, Tommy. Happy birthday."

A/N short chapter for Tommy Jeff's birthday