"So now there's no one to take care of Eugene, Great." Daddy seems angry.

"Well, we'll have to take him with us. Can't leave him here on his own." Mummy said to Daddy as Daddy sighed in defeat, he really didn't want me there on tour. Well I'm used to that.

"I guess so, do you want to be the one to tell him or should I?" Daddy said, but then adds,"guess we can't go touring round like we never had a child, it's a shame."

"I know. I'll tell him." Mummy said to him as I saw Daddy going to his studio which was in a little building outside. Mummy sat down at the table on her laptop, should I go in? Yeah I'll go in. I went in seeing that my mud pie has been moved, I looked outside seeing it by the bush, guessing Mummy or Daddy had moved it there.

The mud pie itself had gotten a little cracked. But the burnt wood chip was still in it, so at least most of it survived. Mummy came outside, walking up to the studio where Daddy was. She went in with her laptop, the walls being so thin I can literally hear their conversation.

"Hey Hun, I managed to book the tickets for the travel. It wasn't easy but their booked and ready for next week. They'll come in 3 days." I hear Mummy say.

"Well that's great, one less thing to do. So I thought you might like to listen to this, I could do with a second opinion." I hear daddy say as I hear him and Mummy kiss. Then after a minute I hear Mummy say:

"I think it's great, sure everyone will think so too...." and now I just hear kissing, a lot of kissing, then moaning.

The door swings open, seeing Mummy and Daddy kissing as they walked out. They've done this before. I looked and saw they had gone inside, still kissing. It began getting cold out here, so I went inside and remained in the kitchen. They are having sex, I just know it. I peaked and saw Mummy and Daddy taking their clothes off, they're doing it in the living room.

I covered my ears but the sound still went on. Hearing Mummy moan Daddy's name, ewwww!

"Wait let me get a condom," I hear Daddy say, which made me hide in the lower cupboard, I don't wanna see my Daddy naked ok. He's in here, he's going through drawers, till I hear him opening something up and then walking away. "Oh you got it, should've got two, to have two layers of protection," I hear Mummy say, as Daddy said "I think this will be fine, wanna get fucked or not." From there Mummy moans, Daddy pants.

"Aaah Fuck me! Oh right there...fuck you!" I hear Mummy yell, and I'm still in the cupboard, I don't think I wanna get out. I might be stuck here for an hour.

Wait it's all stopped, there's no sound. There's foot steps, coming this way. Sounds like Daddy, bin opening, Oh he's putting the condom in the bin. Walks away again and I get out the cupboard, feeling rather traumatised.

"I'm gonna take a shower, your free to join me if you want," yeah that's definitely Mummy. "I think I will." I hear Daddy say, taking a peak into the living room seeing it's empty. I can hear the shower going, they're in there together. I sat there in the living room on the far end of the couch, looking at the baby picture of me.

I can still remember being three and Daddy getting drunk and dropping me.

Flash back:
Mummy was done feeding me, picking me up and cuddling me. "There we are little man, all done. And your so cute!"  She said going to Daddy who took me and continued to drink. He got up and powered the music on, started singing and bouncing me on his hip.

Being so young, I started to gurgle. "You just like to gurgle don't you? Oh it's Crazy equals genius!" He sang as he continued dancing around and bouncing me on his hip. "Oooohoooohhhhoo! I'm rocket scientist! It's Crazy equals genius!" He sang on.