Chapter 2: Meeting a great pirate and a little boy

Start from the beginning

"Shut up!" Luffy yelled

"He ate a Devil Fruit" (Y/N) accused

"What?!" the red-haired pirates screamed in unison

"Sorry, I have to go now," (Y/N) whispered to Luffy, placing her hands on his shoulders, as the pirates reprimanded him for his actions. "I will be back."

Leaving the bar, she ignored the commotion and Luffy's pleas for her to stay, heading towards the village.

After some hours of looking around the village, she went to the docks, as it was the only part of the village that she had not seen yet.

As she neared the docks, she saw that Shanks's crew was there, but (Y/N) thought that something was weird about the situation.

As she got closer, she discovered why the pirates were acting all tense, and it was because the bandit from before had captured Luffy.

Annoyed, she grabbed the small knife that was in her pocket and quickly went to kill the bandit, but a man, eating a piece of meat, stopped her -Don't worry kid, we got this handled-

Hesitantly she lowered her knife and watched, trusting that they had this situation handled.

Turning back to see what was happening, (Y/N) saw that Luffy, the bandit, and Shanks were in the ocean.

Closing her eyes, she raised her hand in front of her with her palm pointing at the ground "Platform"

Suddenly shadows that surrounded them started to materialize in front of (Y/N) and create a solid black platform.

As she stood on the platform, she quickly made it to where Shanks and Luffy were, to notice that she was late, Shanks had already lost an arm.

Clicking her tongue, she furrowed her brows, and the platform started to go faster, finally, she was in front of them and raised her arm to help Shanks and Luffy "Do you need help?"

Widening his eyes a little, he saw that (Y/N) was on top of a black platform "You are the shadow demon" he muttered as he grabbed Luffy, who was clutching his shirt and crying, and gave him to the girl, after a little moment of hesitation.

(Y/N) frowned at Shanks's words, putting Luffy beside her "I don't like that nickname, but yeah"

Shanks, with some effort, stepped onto the black platform, and (Y/N) began guiding it towards the shore.

"Are you going to be okay?" (Y/N) asked, noticing Shanks' missing left arm.

Shanks grinned, playfully patting her head. Laughing as she pushed his hand away, he reassured her, "Don't worry, I am strong!"

(Y/N) nodded and looked at Luffy, who was unconscious in Shanks's arms "Is he going to be okay?"

"Yeah, he will be fine" he responded

(Y/N) didn't say anything, just looked at the boy and nodded "We arrived"

"Thank you," Shanks said as they arrived at the shore

"There's no need to thank me; I was just repaying your kindness," (Y/N) informed, causing the black platform to disappear.

She started walking away but began seeing black spots, cursing as the wound from her back reopened.

"Are you okay?" Shanks asked, concerned as he observed (Y/N) stumbling.

"I accidentally reopened my wound," (Y/N) responded, falling to the sand and losing consciousness.

With a yelp, Shanks attempted to catch her but couldn't due to his missing left arm. As she fell, his crewmates arrived, rushing to aid the three of them.