Chapter 2: Meeting a great pirate and a little boy

Mulai dari awal

(Y/N) looked seriously at Shanks "Why?"

"Why?" Shanks asked, confused

"Why did you ask for a sandwich for me?" (Y/N) inquired

"Because I wanted to" Shanks responded with a grin

A subtle frown creased (Y/N)'s brow as she was about to express her confusion when their food arrived, interrupting the conversation.

Luffy, ever the enthusiast, began chanting, "Food! Food!"

"Where are you from, kid?" Shanks asked the girl

(Y/N) didn't respond to him as she was eating her sandwich and drinking her glass of water. As she finished eating, she turned to look at the pirate's black eyes "Before coming here, I was in the North Blue"

"North Blue? Then what are you doing in the East Blue?" Shanks curiously asked

"The correct answer is that I am looking for someone"(Y/N) responded, looking determined at him

"Who are you looking for, (Y/N)?" the pirate asked curiously

"Trafalgar Law, do you know him?" the (H/C) haired girl asked hopefully

Shanks furrows his brows and shakes his head "Sorry, I don't know anyone called Trafalgar Law"

(Y/N) nodded with a slight frown, standing up from the barstool, and was about to leave when Luffy grabbed her wrist again, looking at her with pleading eyes as he sensed her intention to depart.

"Don't leave," Luffy said, employing his best puppy-dog eyes, hoping to convince her to stay.

"Yeah, don't leave," Shanks chimed in, also imitating Luffy's expression

Despite feeling a cringe at Shanks's attempt, (Y/N) looked back at Luffy's earnest black eyes and sighed. Reluctantly, she sat back in her seat, eliciting cheers from both males.

"Can I get another glass of water?" (Y/N) asked, looking at Makino, who nodded and refilled her cup.

"Shanks, I forgot to tell you, I can swim now. I can go with you on your adventures" Luffy exclaimed, looking at the pirate.

"You can't come to our adventures Luffy. You are still a child" a man with a green t-shirt with white vertical stripes on it teased the boy, surprising (Y/N) with their apparent familiarity.

"Probably from the same crew" the girl muttered to herself

(Y/N) wanted to say something to reassure Luffy, but before she could say anything, a man entered the bar demanding sake from Makino. But the other pirates had drunk all of it except a bottle. In frustration, the man smashed it onto Shanks.

Feeling a sense of obligation, due to the sandwich Shanks had given her, (Y/N) readied herself to intervene if Shanks retaliated. However, Shanks laughed, diffusing the tension. So she relaxed and continued watching as the crew laughed too.

"Why are you laughing?!" Luffy asked, looking pissed at Shanks "That was so uncool! Why didn't you fight him? You are not pirates or men if you laugh at something like that!"

"I can understand how you feel, but he only spilled booze on me. It's nothing worth getting mad at" Shanks reassured, attempting to appease Luffy.

But Luffy was still pissed, so he turned to look at a chest, which had a purple fruit and started eating the Devil Fruit.

"Oi don't eat that" The warning (Y/N) tried to give him was a little too late as he already had bitten the fruit.

"Eating your frustrations Luffy?" Shanks laughed