Learning Days - B.B.

You had just killed a man. A doctor. A doctor that works for Hydra and turns out he was an informant for the Avengers. You made sure it looked like a suicide and then you left. You're like a ghost much like your father. You tried fighting against the demons who made you this way but they had that machine. They had torture devices.

"Dr. Krafts is dead," Natasha informed the team. "The last thing he sent was that Hydra has a child killer. She's been racking up kills like there's no tomorrow. She's known as Ghost."

"Do we know about her parents?" Steve asked.

"They're probably dead, Steven, if she's in Hydra. She's probably also been brainwashed," Bucky said.

"She also might not be," Tony said throwing the idea out there.

"How could you say that? She's just a kid," Bucky said without raising his voice which has taken him a long time to learn and it was more like he lowered it.

"I mean it's honestly a possibility. We don't know what's going on in her head. Kids can be demented," Tony said. "I know we probably should give the kid a benefit of the doubt but we still don't know what we're dealing with. We gotta know or we're going in blind."

"You're not wrong," Steve admitted.

"Thank you," Tony said instead of a snarky comment which he knows things will be blown out of proportion.

Tony's learning. Bucky's learning. Everyone's learning.

"How are we gonna get a child assassin?" Clint asked and the group looked amongst each other for any ideas.

But what they don't know is, Fury already has you.

To be continued?