Signature Smile (Cop/FBI AU) - B.B.

You couldn't believe it. You've stolen many high end cars before and never have gotten caught. Fury is gonna be so mad. You just know it.

The door bursted open with a tall brunette and a blonde. The brunette really caught your eyes. His chiseled features that only a god could possess. His striking icy blue eyes. His beefed up figure that threatens to come out.

"Hi," the brunette said with a smirk on his face and he takes the seat across from you.

"Hey, how you doing?" You said quoting Joey from Friends.

"So we finally caught you after six, six long months. My boss has been giving me a lot of shit cause of it," he said placing a file down and his blonde friend takes the corner watching the interrogation taking place.

"Aww, you poor baby," you said.

"So, Doll, your name is Jasmine Fields?" He asked.

"Yes it is but I go by Jazz. What about you, handsome?" You asked leaning forward a bit on the table with a smirk on your face.

"Detective Barnes," He said.

You pouted and asked like a child, "what? You won't give me your first name?"

He chuckled and looked back at his partner.

"So, why do you steal cars? Is the adrenaline rush? Living on the edge?" Detective Barnes asked getting serious. "Or do you work for someone?"

"Can't say," you said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"You didn't tell me your name, Darling," you said. "It's a one way street."

He sighed and opened up the file.

"You've been in juvie before? Started a fight with one of your school bullies. You pretty much stooped down to their level," he said. "Shame since you're so pretty."

"Aww, Thanks man, bringing up some hard memories," You said as Fury opens the door.

"Ummm, we're in the middle of an interrogation," Sergeant Barnes said.

"Nick Fury, Director of the FBI," Fury said. "You have one of my agents."

"Sir, it's pleasure to see you again," you said.

"Agent Kasey," Fury said sternly and the two detectives are in shock.

"Detective Barnes, if you could please uncuff me that would be lovely," you said with a shit eating grin on your face.

Fury shows your badge to Barnes and then places it in front of you. Barnes uncuffs you.

"Thank you, darling," You said standing up and taking your badge. "I hope to never see you again."

You gave him your signature smile and left with your boss. He clenched his jaw watching you leave. He was so close to closing the case but it turns out you're just an undercover FBI agent.

To be continued?