Chapter 1: The begining

On a night just like the others in the guild of Fairy Tail, Makarov Dreyar, the esteemed master, decided to leave the guild so he could visit his grandson.

As he ventured into the forest towards Porlyusica hut, a piercing cry for help disturbed the tranquility of the night. Startled, he immediately went towards the cry to see a little girl no older than 8, with (H/C) hair smeared in dirt and blood, lying on the ground.

"Help" the little girl pleaded with tears in her (E/C) eyes, weakly raising her hand towards the master.

Frozen at her plea Makarov watched as her hand fell to the floor, alerting him that she probably fell unconscious. Worry etched on his face, he rushed to her side, scooped her up, and started running towards the house of Porlyusica.

Entering the hut without invitation, he faced the healer.

"Who dares t-" the healer started to yell until she saw that Makarov was carrying a girl in his hands and demanded, "Get her in one of the beds!"

"I am sorry for barging like this Porlyusica" the old man apologized, frowning as he gently placed the girl in one of the empty beds "I found her in the woods, and I didn't know what else to do but bring her here"

The purple-haired woman nodded and immediately started treating the girl. Meanwhile, the master glanced at his grandchild who was resting in the bed beside the (H/C)-haired girl

"How is he?" Makarov worriedly asked, eyeing the bandages on the blond face

"Laxus needs to rest now, he survived the worst part of having a lacrima shoved inside of you. He will be fine" Porlyusica responded, frowning at the wounds on the back of the girl "Makarov, come here. I need you to see this"

Makarov got closer and peered at the injuries "Whip wounds?" he frowned, pity reflecting in his eyes. "It appears she's been severely tortured."

Porlyusica clicked her tongue "So my suspicion was correct"

"Poor girl" Makarov muttered, looking sadly at the young girl.

The healer continued treating her patient until she realized that Makarov was still inside her house "Why are you still here?!"

The old man smiled and started to go to the door, with one final look at his grandchild he left the treehouse.

. . . . . . . . . ╰──╮ A Week Later ╭──╯ . . . . . . . . .

After a busy week forced to do paperwork, Makarov finally found the time to visit the treehouse.

Saying his goodbyes to the guild members, the master went to the healer's house, inside he saw that his grandson was awake and quietly talking to Porlyusica.

"Good afternoon, Laxus, Porlyusica" Makarov greeted.

The blond boy looked at his grandad a frown etched on his features "Where is my father?"

"It is good to see that you are finally awake" the master evaded the question with a smile on his face

"Where is my father?!" Laxus demanded, making the old man sigh

"I kicked your father out of the guild for his actions"

"Why?!" Laxus snapped

The short man frowned "You don't remember what he did to you?"

"Yeah," the blond boy deadpanned "He implanted this lacrima in me to make me stronger than anyone else! That doesn't give you the reason to cast him out!"