CHAPTER I

As I sit inside my room inside the academy's fortress. I think to myself "I can't wear my academy clothing to the village the people would look at me weird.."

"Hmmm..OH i know I could wear that one outfit I wore to go undercover for that one mission to the hidden cloud village"

*i put on the outfit and pack my bags*

I look into the mirror and noticed it happened again

I look into the mirror and noticed it happened again..my eyes turned color again
"You can keep it under control just focus"I say while closing my eyes I look back into the mirror and my eyes were back to normal.
~I run back to Danzo with my bags~
"Lord Danzo I'm ready to leave"
I say with no emotion to be found

"Kawaki dear what are you wearing that's not to appropriate don't you think" Danzo says while grinning
"Lord Danzo I thought it would be good to dress as if I belonged inside the village"I say nervously
"Very well then..they should get a kick out of that" Danzo says under his breath
"Well you should get going"

"Yes Lord Danzo" i say while disappearing with ice crystals surrounding myself.
~Leaf village Gates~
I arrive at the leaf village gates and walk up to two guards.
"Hello I am Kawaki Hatake I was sent here by Lord Danzo Shimura. I'm here to meet with Hokage lady Tsundae" I say while handing over an approval document from Lord Danzo.

One of the guard looked at the other one and whispered "Di-did she say Hatake?!"
They both looked back up at me and immediately said "proceed up to the hokages office"
~I arrive at the hokages office~
Once I get there I knock on the door to the hokages office I hear A female voice say "come in" in a demanding voice
I obey her request and open the door
The hokage jumps up out her seat and grabs me and hugs me "KAWAKI!!! I've heard so much about you from Danzo.Im quite close with your father an-d oh my I'm sorry I didn't mean to mention him"

"Oh no that's fine I say with a fake smile"
"Anyway I will be putting you on team seven with Naruto uzumaki,Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno...And your team leader will be Kakashi Hatake."

My heart dropped to the floor as I heard footsteps from behind me then spun around and saw a blonde haired boy  a pink haired girl and a boy with black hair with a mean expression on his face. Following behind him was Kakashi Hatake he looked at me and introduced himself. "Does he not recognize me..I mean it has been 10 years"

They all introduced themselves
"HI IM Naruto Uzumaki Believe it"
"Hi! I'm Sakura Haruno "
"Hm Sasuke Uchiha only survivor of the uchiha massacre"

I smiled and said "Hello I am Kawaki  I'm really actually new with the whole people thing so bare with me"

Sasuke chuckled and grinned
"What is it" I blurted out while disappearing with ice crystals around me I showed up behind him I could feel my eyes change.

Kakashi then said "cant wait to have them spar seems she's fast"
"Sorry"I say with no emotion the girl named Sakura stepped back trembling and Naruto yelled"You better watch yourself before you hurt him you'll have to go through me!

I quickly put a fake smile on my face and said "oh don't worry I was just playing around."

"