Who is she?

Hiccup's POV

I was flying with the gang a flash of white appeared at my eye I stop "hey whats the deal" Snoutlout complained then all black.

Avan's POV

I was flying slow and steady thinking of my parents

{Flashback}
I was playing with my dragon Cloud9 then daddy came "Av, go to mommy and bring Cloud9 with you" he said I nod in a agreement he kissed my forhead and and he left I ran to the house then a big explosion happened good thing I was already at the doorstep "sweety wheres your father?" my mother asked "he is doing work" my mom heard the explosion "Avan, go to the underground hide OK " she said "but mom-" she cutted of "Avan, thats an order" I groaned "ok" I went to the trapdoor hidden in the dragon stables and locked it the quatrupletts scared me (quatrupletts is spanish for 4 kids) "haha you should see your face hahaha" Terrence laugh my hair turned blonde and my eyes turned blue and I punched him Ruth his sister covered her face my hair turn auburn and my eyes turned emerald (her eyes and hair are actually blondish auburn and emerdish blue) "sorry Ruth, don't be afraid." I said was a smile Terrance and Ruth are Ruffnut and Fishlegs's kids "oh...okkk...ay" she said shuttering time skiped Ruby came in a fashionista style time skipped dad came "guys you have to get Gothi and go to itchy armpit if we die Avan, go back in time to where I was still 20" he said "but how do I go back in time?" I asked "Gothi" when I was hoping on I saw my parents kissing my mom came and gave me a book "thats me and your father's journel make sure you keep it away from enemies okay?" She said "I will mom" she kissed and hugged me "We love you"
{End of flashback}

I snapped out and saw my dad with the gang I wasn't sure I came a little closer and their heads and they blacked out.

Astrid's POV

I woke up in a cottage in a bed next to hiccup I wake him up he groaned and turned around and punched him "OW!, that hurts" he said then the door opened a little girl came in she had hair and eyes mix like me and hicc "Oh, your awake mommy" I was shock what she said I saw hicc's jaw dropped "What, who are you? and who are you calling mommy?" I asked confused "I'm Avan Brieseas hofferson haddock and I'm 10 years old" she said with a wide smile "hofferson haddock?" me and hiccup said in a unison confused she came a little closer "I'm your daughter"

So you guys and gals like it please vote comment add and please follow Hiccstridlover0119 so bye god bless you all XOXO