The Truth

Avan's POV
"Mommy! Daddy! Help me please!" A 4 year old Avan cried "Stand up on your own Avan, you're a Viking!" Hiccup yelled at his daughter 'No this isn't right'. Hiccup watched as Avan was losing hand-to-hand combat with Ruby, BAM! Ruby's hand collided with Avan cheek "AHHHH! DADDY!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!" Avan screamed in utter pain "Learn to fight Avan!" Astrid said. When the fight was over, Avan was left lying on the floor, Black eye, bleeding nose, just... Just a mess "W-Why di-didn't y-y-you h-h-h-help m-me?" Avan whimpered in front of her father, Astrid grabbed chin harshly "M-m-mommy that hurts!" Avan cried, Astrid ignored her daughter's pleas "Learn to fight! Don't be a 'weakling'" that word pressed against Avan like a rock. Astrid and Hiccup left, leaving their daughter a bloody mess, her vision blurred "Mommy. Daddy" then black.
I woke up gasping "Avan!" The others said, Ruth came and hugged me, I noticed that we were in a cellar "Wha- Where are we?" I asked groggily, but never losing cautiousness "We were captured, Berserkers" Louie's words were laced with venom, Ruby growled "And who turned us over?" Ruby hissed out "Your Boyfriend, Gustav" Robin growled, Gustav? Turning us over? "What happened? I-I-I-Impossible! He wouldn't! Would he?" I asked, I'm getting a headache because of all this, I groaned in pain "Avan?! What's happening?!" Lucky said panicking, I touch my wrist and noticed something's missing, MY BRACELET!!!! Wait! Where are the dragons!? Gods! Why would Gustav do that?! Mom?! Dad?! The war! So many thoughts! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed, everybody silenced, I tried to stand up, but end up falling "A little dizzy are we?" I hear a malevolent voice say, I turn to see... Gustav!!! "You sneaky little traitor!!" Robin screamed, mashing his teeth so hard, I thought they would break. I wanted to scream at him, punch him in the face, kick him in the shins, anything as long as it causes him pain! "I'm not talking to you" he hissed and then turned to me, smiling sickly sweet, so sweet it made me want to vomit "How are you feeling my love?" Once again, his voice was filled with evil intent, he grinned at me maliciously, then eyed me up and down, I then heard a growl, I turn to see Robin growling at Gustav. "I'll take her" he said pointing at me, then eight-no four Berserker guards took me out of the cellar "Avan!" Everyone yelled in panic "GUSTAV!!! If you dare lay a finger on her! You'll regret the day you were born!!!!" Robin growled, but Gustav ignored his threats and turned to towards me "Clean her up, feed her, heal her wounds, give her back her bracelet" he said, then I was dragged away.
Meanwhile...
"Gustav! Where did you find their stuff?" Fishlegs yelled towards the boy "Right here Fish!" He yelled back, leading them in the middle of the forest.