𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Timothée was basically half asleep in the back seat of the uber that he had called to get to Ariel's house from the airport, which was much more expensive than he had anticipated. But it wasn't that big of a deal, it would've taken him hours to get to her house taking a combination of taxis and subways and walking if he had been trying to save some money.

He wanted to see her as soon as possible. He didn't want to admit it, but he still felt relatively guilty for the fight they had right before she left London, even though everything had been fixed over a month ago. But he hadn't seem her since, and he felt like he was going to burst. He had missed her, more than he knew he could miss really anyone. And he had decided he didn't really give half of a flying fuck what anyone said, and he was going to take his beautiful girlfriend to the god damn golden globes, and absolutely no one could possibly tell him that he shouldn't. Because he was. Because he wanted to. Because he loved her, and he wanted to see her in a gorgeous dress and having fun, and everything in between. He didn't care even a little bit what Saoirse or Armie or his fucking manager said. He was gonna live his God damn life with his god damn girlfriend.

"Hey bud, we're here." The man said as he stopped the car, causing Timothée to jerk himself awake. He quickly thanked the man, promising a five star rating, before going to grab his suitcase from the trunk as he stood on the sidewalk in front of Ariel's apartment building. He smiled to himself, having missed the feeling of walking up to the doors of the building, knowing he was about to see her. She buzzed him in and he made his way to the elevator, but it was taking far too long and he simply couldn't wait any longer, so he took the stairs instead.

When he made it to her door, he placed a few soft and careful knocks on the door.

"It's open!" He heard her voice call. His heart skipped a beat. He hasn't heard her voice in person in what felt like forever. He couldn't wait to see her, to kiss her, to talk to her. Hell, he couldn't wait to see her friends again. He turned the knob, and he saw her. She was standing in the middle of the apartment, looking as absolutely lovely as ever, almost glowing in the dimmed lighting. His entire body heated up, and he almost wanted to run to her. But before he could even kiss her, the lights turned on, and everyone was there. Well, everyone important.

Armie, and Saoirse, and Elizabeth, and Arthur, and Lainey, and Belle, and holy fuck was that Troye Sivan?

It was small. But it meant everything. It was Timothee's entire heart, and Ariel had managed to make this small little thing mean the absolute world. She managed to get everyone together, which probably wasn't hard, and it made him love her an infinite amount more. Timothée loved Ariel. He had never loved anyone the way that he loved her.

And it scared him just a little.

But that's for later.

Right now he loved her. Right now he was happy. And everything wrong could happen later.

So right now he went and hugged his friends and kissed his girlfriend.