𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

imessage between ariel hollistet and timothée chalamet
ariel hollistet ; gal pal
timothée chalamet ; sweet t

sweet t

can i facetime you?

gal pal

why the fuck is my name
"gal pal"

sweet t

can i call you or not ?

incoming facetime call from gal pal

Timothée scrambled quickly to answer his phone, hitting the green button on his phone as quick as he could. The second he saw her pretty face show up on his screen, his face spread into a grin.

"Hey," He mumbled. It was relatively late in London, and he genuinely forgot what time it was there. He was lying down in his hotel room bed, trying to stay awake just a few extra minutes.

"Hi." She laughed a little, looking at her adorable boyfriend, looking really fucking tired. She situated herself a little, setting her phone up against her laptop that she was typing a review for a movie on. "You sleepy?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nah, no. I'm good for now. I miss you." He sighed, just taking a couple seconds to look at her, almost forgetting he had something relatively important to ask her. "So uh," He started. "I gotta question."

"Yep?" She started to get nervous, pretending not to be at all, not even looking up from her laptop screen.

Timothée frowned a little, seeing as she didn't seem to care about what he was saying, but he shrugged it off as she was catching up on a blog post or something. "So the golden globes are coming up." He continued, scratching the back of his neck, working up the courage to say something.

"And what about it." Ariel laughed a little, allowing herself to look at the screen a little. He looked so nervous, and it started to make her nervous. She had a good idea of what he was gonna ask, but she didn't wanna jump to any conclusions. She started chewing on her bottom lip, waiting for his response.

"And uh... well I kinda need a date." He chuckled, the nerves still present and even obvious. Was it really that hard to ask your girlfriend on a date? She could very easily make it much, much simpler for him and ask if he was trying to ask her to be his date, but she decided to agonize him just a little bit.

"And who exactly were you thinking?" She looked dead at him, raising her eyebrow again, and at this point Timothée was well aware she was playing a game.

"Oh i don't know, Saorise maybe?" He suggested jokingly, wishing she was there next to him, nudging him saying he needed to stop being such an idiot. She laughed back a little, completely abandoning her blog to look at Timothée. He was obviously sleepy, his curls all messy around his face, and she could see he was already in his pajamas, most likely ready to go to bed right when they hung up. She missed seeing him like that. She missed seeing him in general, and that night would be something truly special to them. She felt her cheeks start to heat up, looking at him, and she could tell he was starting to notice as his face formed into a lazy smirk.

"Why you staring?" He grumbled, and it was fucking adorable. He was fucking adorable. He was the cutest person on the planet, looking at her like she was the most important human being to walk the planet.

"I just love you, Chalamet." She sang, moving her face closer to the camera so she could see him better, which he loved since he loved to look at her, even when she was in a sweatshirt and pajama pants, her hair pulled up in a ponytail, just working on a blog post. She was precious at all times. He felt his whole body tingle when she said she loved him, because he loved her just as much, if not more, back.

"I love you too, Hollistet." He chuckled a little crinkling his nose just slightly. He sighed a little, just wishing she were with him.

"So you sure you didn't have anything to ask me." She questioned, a whole lot more quietly than she had been talking, almost as if she was nervous.

"Don't be silly, be my date to the golden globes?" He laughed a little, making sure she knew he had no intention of not asking her.

"Yes, and I can tell it's fucking late and you're filming tomorrow!" She exclaimed, instantly changing tone, not even allowing herself to get excited for the golden fucking globes.

"Yes but-" She cute him off instantly.

"No buts! Get some sleep, talk to you tomorrow, okay? And hey." She started, a beautiful smile forming. "Thanks for asking me."

And with that she hung up the phone.