I'm Axon's Boyfriend

I woke up glowing and feeling extremely satisfied. I am almost embarrassed at how ridiculous that sounded but I don't really know how to put it another way. Axon woke up a little bit earlier to cook us breakfast but not before kissing me ten more times all around my face. He's being adorable but remembering how he ravished me last night was enough to make the thought disappear.

"Hey boo. Good Morning."

I chuckle at him. "Boo? It'll take time for me to get used to it but I like it." I wrap my arms around his neck and kisses him. "Good morning, boo."

He let me hang into him as he brings me to the counter where freshly cooked pancakes and bacon where beautifully plated making my stomach growl. "A boyfriend who knows how to make amazing pancakes, how cool is that." 

"Only me."

"Peter knows how to make one too, you know."

"But he is Ty's. I am yours."

"Mine, I like the sound of that."

"Yup, only yours." 

We finish breakfast and laze around for a few more hours before he drives me to Ty and Peter's house so I can get changed to meet his parents. I never knew I was actually nervous until I was on my room and putting on another nice shirt. What if they don't actually like that Axon's going out with another man? What if they think I'm too old for him? What if they think I'm too out of his league? What if his sisters doesn't like my fashion sense? What if they hate me? I can't help but think of these negative thoughts now that I'm so close to meeting them. 

As I go down to the family room where Axon is watching cartoons with Ty and Peter while waiting for me, he immediately sensed my distress and pulled me to his chest while whispering soothing words to my ears. "It'll be fine. I'm here."

"Will they like me?"

"They will."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I like you. That's all what matters to them."

I was holding on to my dear life throughout the drive to his parents which to my surprise is just at the next street from Ty and Peter's house. I look at him with wide eyes but he just laughs lightly and shrugs. 

Their house stands out from the rest of the houses beside them. It's even bigger than my friends' house making me more scared for my life. I knew he's rich but Axon's just becoming even richer on my eyes and it's more unsettling to me than gratifying. The gap of our lives is biting me down straight to my face with all these little revelations about him.

He leads me to a large door at the other side of the parking space of their house leading to a large space with literal grand ballroom staircase. "Where's the family room?" It was a dumb question but my nerves was getting to me. 

"Ell, come on look at me." I look at him. "It'll be fine. They're going to love you, ok? Trust me."

"Will you hold my hand?" 

"I will never let go of it."

We turn to the right side of the stairway where their equally spacious kitchen is located. There are two women on the counter chair typing on their respective laptops which I perceive as Axon's sisters. "Yo!" Axon greets loudly making them turn to us at the same time. 

It was as if I was the only one there as the two women rush to me and smother me with hugs and kisses. "Oh my gosh! Finally! You are so cute! We heard a lot about you. Well not from Axon but gosh, finally!" The taller one squealed excitedly. "Aren't you pretty and handsome? If you were straight I'd totally go for you." The other one gushed eagerly.