Chapter 1

Saffron's P.O.V

Hi, my name is Saffron Biggins, your normal state of the lesser people, there is nothing special about me, oh! and I prefer to be called Saff "Saffron get your butt out of bed and get ready for school this instant!" Oh, that's my Mum she can be really loud when she wants to be, anyway I better reply or else I'll get sanctioned again "ok Mum I'm coming!" I yelled back. Great, I got to go to South Moor High now I'll be back in 5 hours or so.

~5 hrs and 40 mins later~

Ugh! What a tiring day of school. I yawn. 'I think it's time that I should' I yawn again 'go to bed and get some sleep.' As soon as I fall asleep I begin to have a strange dream, it is short, quick and leaves me feeling weird.

—dream—

Falling, green, leaves, trees, animals calling one another and grass, soft, green grass.

—end dream—

I stretch my arms and yawn widely as I slowly wake up, 'that was a strange dream' I think to myself "Caw! Caw! Caw!" A random bird chirps. 'What the?' As I slowly open my eyes I am greeted by sunshine and then freezing cold wind blows making me shiver. "Brrrrrrr, I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in a house. Ok then, hmm.. these trees, they look taller and everything seems different in some way.." I say with confusion lacing my voice. oh well, let's explore my new surroundings.

~1/2 hr later~

Oookaaaayy! I'm in the middle of the woods with no one in sight, no food and no water, also everything seems taller in a way. a stick nearby snaps loudly huh? Wh-what was that? Okay, ookaayy. "H-hello? Is s-someone the-there?" several more sticks snap as something comes charging my way Okay, bad idea! Run!

~3 hrs later~

I stopped running as I started to get tired and it was getting harder to breathe. 'I have b-been running f-for s-so long. Phew! I-I think I've f-finally gotten a-away' I think to myself, I stand there and begin to admire my surroundings while trying to catch my breath. Out of nowhere something huge grabs me, its hand wraps around my whole body and it starts to raise me off of the ground. I am lifted up, up, UP into the air. It slowly turns me around so that I am facing it. I see a giant robot? 'Wha-what a-a robot? What's a robot doing in the middle of the woods?'

The robot starts to squeeze me tightly and as black dots start to swim in my vision I feel something odd pierce my skin. The next thing I know I'm falling, hitting trees on my way down and suddenly I land into someone's arms. I start to panic that they are going with the robot but I realise that in fact, they're running away, away from the robot that is chasing us. After a short while, we stop and I'm finally placed on the ground. I start to try to thank the person but I cannot talk. The person stops me trying and starts talking, then begins yelling as my eyes close and I pass out.

~14 hrs later~

Ugghh, m-my head, it feels like it's swimming and AGH! "Cough, cough" m-my ribs. Everything is hurting, my whole body hurts. There's so much pain! "Ngh" "Hey there! It seems like you're finally awake!" A male voice rings out, "Hey Ames! She's awake! Come ere!" The males voice yells out thump, thump, thump crrreeaaakk, running then a door opening?

"Hey so she is! Is that normal?" Says the female voice I'm gonna assume that's this 'Ames' the male voice was yelling to "is what normal Ames?" says the male voice again "her eyes! They're all clouded, should they be?" Ames says worriedly "dunno Ames maybe we should ask Shads. Hey Faker! Come ere for a sec will ya?!" Says the male voice.

Slowly footsteps start to creep towards the door it begins to open and then close. "What do you want Sonic?" Another male voice says angrily, this must be Shads, or is it faker? Aaah! I don't know, all this is confusing me so much.

I lay there thinking as the male voice enters the room. I think about where I am and who I am with. Faker and Sonic? That's the two male voices' names? "Well Faker, her eyes are all clouded and we wanted you to take a look and maybe know why?" says sonic his voice sounds cool, worried and kinda cocky then a quiet, gruff and annoyed sounding sigh comes from the other person then a quiet "stop calling me Faker stupid hedgehog" sounds out from the gruff male but I could just about hear it "let me see then" says Faker slow footsteps begin to approach the bed that I am laying on.

the gruff male voice gasps from shock "She's been poisoned!" Says Faker. "What! Poisoned? Uh oh! Uhhhh, ah! Tails get up here quick and bring the medkit with ya!" This Sonic person says, why can't I see? Well actually no, I can see but it is all blurry. I begin looking around. I see a blue blur, a black and red blur and a pink blur next to it. What is this? I begin to panic.

Soon I start to hear a strange whirring sound. I look to where I assume the door is, then I see an orange blur with a red blur next to it. A worried gasp echoed around the room. The orange blur rushes towards me. This must be Tails. I haven't seen this colour in the room before. What on earth is going on! Where am I?

I begin to think to myself. I quickly snap out of my thoughts as I see black dots starting to cloud my vision again and my eyes begin to close. I fight it not wanting to pass out again. The people around me begin to move frantically and yell at tails to hurry up at getting a cure for the poison that 'Faker' said was in my system.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

(So how was the first chapter guys? I will be back with more when the mini Horror's come back with some ideas! cya till then!)