(-,(-,-)02(-,-),-)

~Three boring days passed~

I woke and noticed that it was the dat of the fansign. WAIT! "MOM, DAD WAKE UP!" My parents came out their bedroom after half an hour. "What took you guys so long.." I looked at my parents frowning.

"Calm down Ash.. You still have to wait.. It's 10:33 and the fansign starts at 14:00" I sighed. "Why is it so late mom.. I want to go now!" "Ash.. Time doesn't go that fast you know.." I sighed and dropped myself on the ground. I guess dad's right.. Time doesn't go that fast..

I watched some YouTube video's as I was eating food once again.. I noticed I looked at the time everytime the video ended.. It doesn't help much.. I decided to try and sleep so time will pass.. But I know I can't sleep after I woke..

I grabbed my phone again and searched up something and I went to the table in the kitchen, and grabbed my drawing stuff.. I layed my phone in the table so I could see what I was going to draw.
After a while I drew everything that was on the picture. I looked at it and it was pretty nice I guess..

I looked at the time. YESSSS one hour to go! That means I have to grab my stuff! My dad was already waiting. "Take your time.. We have to drive 30 minutes and I want you to be on time but don't rush.. You'll forget something then."

After 5 minutes I had all the stuff I wanted to give them and my album of course. I pulled on my jacket, and put on my shoes. "I'm ready to go!!" We all went down and to the car. I put on my headphones with some Skz music.

After a while we arrived. And I got out, I looked around me and saw a line standing infront of a building. I guess it's over there.. I said goodbye to my parents as I grabbed the bag with stuff and stood in the line.

After a while we could go inside, I went to sit in my spot and it was the last number, so I had to wait for a long time...

(A/N note)
Imma cut it off here, I'm probably making short chapters AF but please don't hate me for that....
For the ppl that don't know what a Nibbit is, here it is.

It's so yummyyyyyy!!!! Well that was it

Well that was it...

-unedited.

~'•°*+-.A.-+*°•'~