"If I may ask, you do have a plan right?" Ozpin said as he looked at the male in front of him. 

"Of course," King said as he looked at Ozpin. As he said this Ozpin became a bit nervous. King was starting to sound like him with it came to his "plan" to kill someone. "Is there anything else?" King asked as he looked at the male in front of him. 

"Yes," Ozpin said as he looked at the male in front of him. "I've received several noise compilates over the past few weeks. Many of which say that you were around at the time of the disturbance. Most come from your dorm room, however a few others have also been reported from a few odd locations around Beacon, as well as team RWBY's dorm. Care to explain?" Ozpin asked as he looked at the male in front of him. 

"I've been becoming intimate with a few girls around Beacon," King said as he looked at the male in front of him. When he said this Ozpin looked at him a bit shocked. It seemed like he hadn't even hesitated about answering him. King then stood up and looked at the male in front of him. "If that's all then I would like to leave," King said as he looked at the male in front of him. 

Ozpin nodded hearing this and King began to walk out of the room. As he did King found himself heading towards his dorm. As he did King began to get the feeling that several others were following him and turned. As he did he saw a flash of red clothing and King sighed knowing who was following him. King then once again began to walk down the halls, letting Ruby follow him. However unknown to the male it wasn't just Ruby that was following him. 

The entirety of team RWBY was following King with the leader of the four holding a rose in her hands. "Just do it sis!" Yang said as she looked at Ruby. 

"I can't, it's just to embarrassing," Ruby said as she looked at the rose in front of her. 

"Just go ask him, at this rate you'll never get to go to the dance with him," Weiss said as she looked at her partner. Ruby bit her lip hearing this and nodded. 

"Yeah, sis after what you two did. This shouldn't be that hard," Yang said as she looked at the male in front of her. Ruby felt her face heat up hearing this and nodded as she looked around the corner and saw King on the other end of the hall. She saw him turn and as soon as he did Ruby and the others began to run down the hall after him stopping when they heard King talking to someone. 

Ruby looked around the corner and saw that he was talking to Pyrrha. "King, may I ask you something?" Pyrrha asked as she looked at the male in front of her. 

"Sure it's uh . . . Pyrrha? Right?" King asked as he looked up at the female in front of him. Pyrrha nodded hearing this and looked at the male in front of her. 

"I was hoping to ask you about your opinion on the upcoming dance, and weather you were going or not?" Pyrrha asked as she looked at the male in front of her. Ruby felt a little hurt hearing this as she looked at the two. Was Pyrrha really planning to ask King to the dance. As she stared in disbelief the other four glared at her. With how much Ruby talked about King it was more than obvious how she felt about him, so they were more than upset by this development.

Ruby then looked down at her rose a bit discouraged. "Oh," King said as he looked at the female in front of him. "Pyrrha as flattered as I am. I don't think it would be a good idea to-" King began as he looked at the female in front of him only for Pyrrha to cut him off clearly flustered by what he was saying. 

"No, not to worry. I wasn't implying that I was interested. I was just simply asking for a friend of mine," Pyrrha said as she looked at the male in front of him. Ruby smiled a bit hearing this and looked up while the others also seemed to ease up a bit hearing this. 

"In that case, I will admit that I'm kind of excited about it. I've never been to a dance before so this will be my first. It'll be a memory that's definitely worth treasuring," King said as he looked at the female in front of him. Pyrrha nodded hearing this and looked at the male in front of her. 

"I see, in that case may I ask if there is someone you're planning to go with?" Pyrrha asked as she looked at the male. King was a bit confused hearing this but nodded nonetheless. 

"If you really must know, then yes there is a certain girl I'm hoping to ask. I'm . . . just . . . nervous," King admitted as he looked at the female in front of him. When he said this Ruby smiled bright and turned to look around the corner clearly excited by what she had just heard. 

"Really?" Pyrrha asked as she looked at the male in front of her and King nodded. 

"Yeah," King said as he reached for his neck showing how uncomfortable he was with the topic. "I've never exactly asked a girl out before so I'm not exactly sure what to do. I don't think I should just come out and say it since that seems so abrupt and unromantic, yet at the same time I don't want to do something so drastic that it might scare her away," King said as he thought about the different ways he had considered asking the girl that had been occupying his mind out lately. 

"I see, in that case would it be alright if I offered you some advice?" Pyrrha asked with a smile as she looked at the male in front of her. King nodded hearing this and Pyrrha smiled as she looked at the male. "Well then, if you're really that worried then go with something bold, but not to demanding. Try getting her some flowers, and something to eat. If nothing else I'm sure she'll appreciate the gesture," Pyrrha said as she looked at the male in front of her. 

When she said this King nodded and began to walk away. "Where are you going?" Pyrrha asked a bit confused as he began to walk away. 

"To get some flowers," King said simply as he waved to the female behind him. 

A/N: Alright everyone so I'd like to apologize for how short this chapter is but it's kind of hard to make a chapter the usual length of just King and Ozpin talking to each other. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed and for those of you that are curious I am still currently accepting OC's for this story so if that's something you're interested in then please PM me. I hope you're all ready because the next vote of the series is about to begin!

Who does King take to the dance? (This will decide the official pairing for this book)

1. Emerald
2. Shadow
3. Ruby
4. Weiss
5. Blake
6. Yang
7. Nora
8. Pyrrha
9. Velvet
10. Coco
11. Penny
12. Neon
13. Winter
14. Ilia 
15. Other (suggest who you want)