9

Chanyeol's POV

Yesterday with (Y/N) was amazing, and the kiss, I'm glad it happened, cause (Y/N) showed me a feeling I've never felt before, of all the kisses I had before, (Y/N)'s kiss was somewhat special, sort of like the best kiss I ever had. I guess that kiss proved my true feelings for her.

I went to (Y/N)'s locker and waited for her. While waiting I played on my phone, a few minutes later someone tap my shoulder, I looked up hoping to see (Y/N)'s face, but saw nasty Mina's face instead. I call her nasty because I saw her bully (Y/N) one time, I scowled looking at her, she frowned at me.

"Why are you like this? Did she make you like this towards me?" She shrieks.

"No, your attitude made me like this towards you"

"Whatever she said is a lie, I-"

"Stop lying, I saw you, I saw you bully (Y/N) with my own eyes"

Her eyes turned dark "So what? She deserves it, she took Youngjae from me and killed him"

"Stop talking nonsense Mina!" I yelled.

Mina stopped talking and looked to the side, after a minute she looked back at me and out of the blue, kissed me and I pushed her.

"What are you-" I saw (Y/N) walked away, and my eyes widen, "You're horrible" I yelled at Mina and tried to find (Y/N).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short? sorry, just got back home, and yet so much homework