c h a p t e r • 2

Start from the beginning

"Me too."

"Don't forget to text me and visit me sometimes." She says.

"I won't. I love you so much and say goodbye to Stefan for me." I say. Stefan is Aunt Levi's husband but he was on a business trip.

"I will. Take care. And if anything happens please call me." She says worriedly, only because she knew what had happened to me but I've changed. I can handle myself now.

"Don't worry about me. I'll just punch them in the face if they try to do anything to me again." I say. She looks at me with a stern face.

"And most importantly, don't get into trouble." She says. "I lost count on how many times I had to pick you up early from school because of the trouble you made. I'm surprised they didn't expel you."

"LILIII!!!!" My friends screamed running towards me like maniacs. My eyes widened as they jumped on me and tackled me to the ground.

"Took you guys long enough." I chuckle.

"I can't believe we have to say goodbye. Why did it have to end like this?" Lara said dramatically. She was always the most dramatic one out of the group.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. Just, yesterday we were hanging out at the ice cream parlour not expecting this and today we're seeing you for probably the last time." Pepper says.

"True." I say.

"I'm gonna miss having Miss Troublemaker around." Nick says giving me a charming grin.

"And I'm gonna miss having Mr. Prankster around too." I say and we stared at each other. I hugged him for probably the last time. I'll be lying if I said I've never had feelings for him before. He was my first real crush. (Forget Mason the dickhead.) But soon, I came to realise we were better off friends.

Everyone else joined in on the hug. Including Aunt Levi. A tear escaped my eye. I haven't cried that much here. Except for a period of time.

"I love you guys so much." I say.

A chorus of 'I love you's and 'me too' came from the group.

Soon, my flight was being called.

"I have to go now." I say sadly.

"Whyyyyy??!! Nooooo!!!!" Lara screams and some heads turn towards her dramatic behaviour.

We hugged together again before I had to leave.

Everyone was here.

But him.

-•-

"We have landed at Los Angeles City. Thank you for flying with...."

I sighed and realised it's time to face reality.

I brought out one luggage with me and the rest had been delivered to my house earlier.

My phone rang and it's my mum.

"Hey, mum." I greet her.

"Hey, honey. Have you landed yet?" She asks me. I was literally talking to her on the phone. If I was on air, why would I answer the phone.

"Yes, mum. I've landed" I say.

"Oh good! We're waiting at the greeting area." She says and I hear my brother Oggy. I missed him a lot.

"Is sissy coming now?" I hear him ask. He sounds older now.

"Yes honey your sissy's coming home." My mum says and I felt like crying.