10

(NSFW ahead!)
Marina

I'm still hugging and kissing on Pearlie. "Oh Pearlie! I love you so so so so much-" For some reason, I gasp as her small hands lightly squeeze my thighs.

"Pearl..." The inkling jolts back along with her hands. "Yo, what's up-" This time I'm the one that touches her body, my part teal hands moving smoothly over the just suggested curves.

"Marina-" My hand leaves her curvature and holds a finger up to her mouth. "Shhhh..." Pearl takes a gulp before I begin to gently touch her chest.

"Is it oka-" Now she interrupts me and lays her hands over mine. "Aight, keep going..." I nod and slightly pinch at her almost non-existent boobs. Soft...

Pearl makes a slight moaning sound when I'm finished with her upper half and dive into her mouth, tasting her. Geez, this was unexpected for any of this to happen...

She pulls away, begging for air in a quiet but cute manner. "L-Let's go to our bedroom if you wanna go that far..." 

As I obey what Pearlie asked me to do, she says another thing. "Well, this was sudden, but I'll allow it." I'm carrying her bridal style up the stairs, and she swings her legs back and forth. The door to my bedroom is already open, so I opt for that one and gently lay Pearl down.

She's laying down cutely on my bed, knees turned in and hands halfway open on either side of her head. "Oh Pearlie, you're so cute right now..." At the compliment, she makes a pouting face. "No, I'm sure as shell not." I don't understand why she has to act all tsundere all the time.

When I get onto our shared bed at the moment, I sit on my knees, one on each side of Pearl. "Lemme take off your bottoms, Pearlie." She nods, and unlocks between her legs letting me quickly slide off her shorts.

Of course, her white underwear is soaking. "You're that excited?" "Y-Yeah, now shut up." Pearl's panties are soon removed, leaving her bottom half exposed. In between her legs is a fresh, pristine cunt, only touched once by me.

I sigh as I remember the last time we've done such acts, then notify Pearlie of me moving her spread legs, calves resting on my shoulders. She looks kinda uncomfortable. "Hey, is this okay?" The inkling below me nods once more. Now, without any type of warning, I bring my face into Pearlie, gently licking her. I can tell she already is satisfied by her quiet moans emerging.

I finish consuming any moist leftovers before sliding my tongue inside. Another sound, even louder than before, comes from Pearlie. I need something to grab onto before I continue further, so I squeeze those same thighs harshly, turning her pale white skin pink.

I explore in her body a bit more before I move again. I barely even move a millimeter before earning another sound of satisfaction from Pearl. Now I'm just feasting on her unwilted pussy, sliding even faster than the time before. By this point, Pearl is purposely moaning for the neighbors next door to hear.

"M-Marina, I gotta-" She doesn't even get to finish her sentence before making pleasured sounds again. Pearl is clenching her small hands together, signaling she's on her way to climax. To torture her more, I let go of one of those wonderful thighs and reach for a boob below me. Of course there aren't really any, so I set my hand on one of them abruptly and try to squeeze at something. Pearl inhales deeply before moaning once more, even more ear-piercing than before, and before I even knew, Pearl cums all over my face just that that time before.

She's panting as I exit her bottom half, legs spread even further apart than from where we first started. "T-thank you Marina..." I lick a bit of her ejaculate from my lips before replying with:

"You're more than welcome, my precious Pearlie."

A/N
Thank you for being patient with my chapter! Deepest apologies for no hiatus notice, but I'm back now! It is summer break so I shall try to update twice a month! If you wanna contact me, hit me up on Discord (Tenko Chabashira#8586) or Instagram (marinaded.boi). Thanks for the wait!
~Ali