7

A/N
Holy hell. A new part, finally.

Rina:

Pearlie has finally gained an orgasm, and there is now sheer white drops on my face.
"Pearl..." I now am able to speak, looking up at her from between her thin thighs. "I love you, so much." The inkling's face is still rose-colored; she replies. "I love you t-too, Rina..."

I scoot back, then plant my palms on either side of her hips. My face is now better visible to Pearl. My lips dive into hers once more, and it begins to get sloppy.

Pearl:

I pull away from Marina's plush lips, and ask a question. "Rina, D-Do you want me to-" "No, I'm good."  "Are you sur-" "Mhm." She moves her teal pointer finger in front of her mouth where I was just kissing.

Rina lays down, with her head on my chest. I'm enjoying her company and she is enjoying mine. "Pearlie, I love you..." She shuts her eyes and her breathing slows a bit. "I love you too, Rina." Marina falls asleep on top of me, and a few minutes later, I fall asleep too.

A/N:
Thank you for your time reading this. I haven't updated in a long time because, recently, someone very close to me, Alex, passed away. He was the one I talked about when he was in the hospital. I'm very sad about it, and it's been hard for me to focus in school and to write and draw. I hope you understand.

Alianca~