deciding to speak in their native language so it could kind of be private. "you need to calm down." he told her making her turn to him with a glare, spooky didn't back down as he looked down to the girl. the group looked to them in question. "your boyfriend has this under control, yeah? stop stressing yourself and everyone out. we got this, darling." spooky reassured her, maria looked to marcus, then back to spooky, nodding. lex looked between the two, wondering if they were done. and once they were, he decided to speak up.

"i was just getting a bad feeling and wondering, well, is this something we really should be doing?" lex wondered looking to everyone. they were already down two members, no one could back out at this point or they were going to have no chance. "and i was hating myself for thinking that lex is right, and maybe we should just – call the cops?" petra proposed, spooky looked to the girl with his eye twitching. what the hell were the cops going to do? they don't even do their jobs when it's bare minimum needed, besides spooky and marcus was wanted for things. there could be no cops involved.

"it does seem like the less, you know, suicidal option." billy was starting to freak out at this point too, he could die, killing his dad at vegas felt easier than this. and they were already short members maybe calling it wouldn't be bad. "coming from the queen of the damned? words to heed." lex pitched in taking shots of maria. spooky sighed, this was going to be a long night.

"i didn't ask you to come." everyone turned to maria, she seemed to be misguided by lex's comment towards petra. "what's that? why, yes, maria. we've putting ourselves in great danger to help you unscrew your pooch. that you and him. along with his sister created. which the sister isn't even here! nice for you to notice." lex's sarcasm was starting to create tension as he pointed to spooky. spooky just gave a glance and like that lex stopped pointing.

"starting to see why willie and reyna bailed on you." petra could see how careless marcus was about this plan that only worked in certain people's favor. even reyna didn't see the good in the plan, how could they? "we're worried. that's fair, right? this is gnarly. we could die in there." billy defended his friends' action before anyone could utter ill on them. marcus just looked to his first friends of king's the first people he trusted.

"billy's right. i was so focused on convincing you guys to help, i never considered that. i-i guess i thought... this is what we were trained to do. to take down a rabid animal, a bully like the piece of shit inside the house. look, i can't promise that no one's gonna die, but we're making the world safer, protecting friends." marcus' speech went to pure shit. a man that doesn't consider death, is looking for a way to kill himself.

"what a horrible prep talk, anyone got anything better?" spooky looked around for anyone to set the bar a little bit higher than what marcus did. saya was on the same boat. "i can't promise no one's gonna die. thank you for the de-motivational speech, coach. jesus christ." saya spat out agreeing with spooky on this. marcus was doing horrible and was better off on not saying anything. but saya was angry, because she knew his speeches meant nothing but he goes back on them. the thing that got them into this was a secret that he wore not to keep anymore, put everything in the open but he made a secret last night that they would both have to pay for.

"what? i'm just trying to-" marcus was ready to defend himself but lex cut him off. "the rally speech before the march into impending doom. it's not something people do in the real world, mate." lex stated in a duh voice, this was the time to piggy back and stab marcus where it hurt. this situation was because of him, chester was because of him. so he wasn't allowed to give such shitty speeches for people to listen to.