"bright and shine princess, how was your night? do you take everyone here to do the woohoo?" spooky wiggled his eyebrows. saya rolled her eyes and looked over to marcus as he got dressed. "what?" she seemed lost; hell, spooky didn't blame her. marcus began to take off running turning back to the two.

"the store is full of explosives!" marcus ran out of the park. leaving spooky and saya. "he's not talking about the explosives that we all paid for you, right? please tell me y'all into some other kinky shit." spooky groaned knowing he would have to follow after marcus if it was. his clumsy ass was on a hangover and couldn't keep his shit together. saya looked down to start putting on her clothes and she just deadpanned to him. spooky cursed before taking off after marcus.

how the hell did he end up babysitting the boyfriend of his almost girlfriend? spooky caught up to marcus, he wasn't far behind. he watched as marcus stumble through the crowd of people, grabbing things, making people drop things. just being the fucking mess, he was. spooky cringed as he watched him hurl on the street. this couldn't be more disgusting. spooky ran through the stopped cars that nearly killed marcus, and furrowed his eyebrows when he heard marcus scream at himself.

finally, marcus got to the shop full of kids, yelling at them telling them all to shut up. spooky shoved his way through the kids. "get the fuck out of my ways, heathens." he cursed at them, all the kids looked to him. now what the hell did a tattooed man like that be doing in a comic store? he was already cool and somewhat scary. spooky followed marcus to the back, tugging on his arm spinning him around. "they better be there or lex's guy and i are going to have problems." spooky threatened marcus just nodded holding the phone.

spooky turned away, going over to the counter, taking a seat. looking under the counter he saw a fridge. opening it he saw all the drinks labeled 'reyna' in big letters. rolling his eyes, he took her least favorite soda and cracked it open. marcus joined spooky behind the counter and laid his head on the counter. "so you both were drunk, how was the killer saya?" spooky patted marcus on his back a little bit too hard making him cough. marcus put his head up and just looked to spooky.

"how did you know where to find us?" marcus wondered if there was possibly a tracker on him. spooky chuckled thinking about old times. "that's where saya used to take reyna when she first arrived, you know for some privacy. the same thing y'all did last night. i'm assuming if you lasted long enough." spooky chuckled, marcus' eyes went wide. reyna and saya actually had chemistry? he thought it was a myth, something too good to be true. 

"w-what happened between them, do they still?" marcus swallowed wondering if saya and reyna did things behind closed doors. "reyna doesn't believe in monogamy. so, i guess they've just been chilling and waiting for another person." spooky shrugged taking a sip of the dr pepper in his hands looking to the children that roamed the store.

"so i'm going to bring this up kindly. you kissed my sister because you have some feelings for her, correct? you weren't just being a dick. answer me honestly, arugello." spooky turned to marcus. he was fully awake now, sitting up. "of course, i have some feelings for her. you know i didn't know killing chico would lead to a relationship with maria and I and, you know i couldn't say no. she killed her boyfriend for me." this was the first time spooky understood marcus, as much as he did not want to. he did. but that didn't justify his actions.

"reyna also killed her first love for you. she might've seemed like she wanted to take chico's head. she always said that and never acted on it because she loved him not because of the vatos. she doesn't feel the vatos deserve anything from her, including the finding chico's body. she left during an important battle to stop a war and she doesn't give a shit." spooky cleared his throat, knowing what he was about to say was going to hurt him. "i love maria, your girlfriend you have the tendency to cheat on. you don't love her, as much as you're trying to convince yourself you do? you don't. i have first experience of loving maria and you don't show any signs of that. and she knows it too. she just doesn't want her second boyfriend to be a bust." spooky admitted, maria cried on his shoulder all last night.