saya slapped the photos on the table, everyone picked them up. "are we seriously doing this?" spooky mumbled as he looked to everyone. these photos were horrible, someone was getting impaled and others surrounded him. "is that shabnam's dad?" marcus questioned looking to someone for an answer wondering who that could've been.

"his mom could be in there as well." maria made the point of saving the woman that could still be in there. all the vegas crew was there, looking to the photos some interested, some disgusted and some annoyed. maria sipped on her drink moving away from the photos not wanting to see anymore. she didn't want to be apart of this mission, not this week. it wasn't her week. so she stayed quiet. "all more reason for us to do it now." billy was sold on getting chico's body back on chester, he wanted everyone to be safe.

"shabnam's house is rigged with traps. chester has seven to eight people inside helping him." saya informed every one of her findings from last night. maria looked to spooky, seeing how focus he was on the photo that was in his hand, gnawing on his thumb. maria noticed and felt guilty coming from her. it was her fault he was in this, he didn't want to be apart of any violence but yet her had to be. "you're sure he has chico?" maria didn't want to take no chances of killing someone for no reason.

"it's no bluff he knows everything. he has to be getting information from someone inside of king's." saya had been pondering of the theory for weeks, reyna's head went to brandy. her smirk showed she knew something too much. "shabnam's parents." marcus' duh tone shut reyna's head down quick. his parents did seem to care about everything he did, maybe shabnam was telling his parents everything about his roommate.

"there's another problem," maria confessed and everyone looked to her, "el diablo." spooky cleared his throat not looking up from the photo, he couldn't. he was just thinking about the possible hits on his family that could take place. who would they go for next? his mom? reyna? his other siblings?

"if this animal sends him chico's head, if he finds out it was me and sp-" maria started to freak herself out thinking about the possibilities before she could finish her boyfriend decided to save her the headache. "we're gonna need some serious firepower. guns, explosives." marcus looked to everyone wondering if they could pull some strings and come though when it came to weapons.

"y'all must be out your damn minds." everyone turned to willie, he hadn't said a word the whole time too and he didn't bother looking at the photos. because he wasn't going on that suicide mission for many reasons. marcus still hadn't learned after the lockdown that he was done with the dangerous stuff in the name of friendship. just seemed like an excuse. willie turned away, walking out the store. reyna didn't hesitate to go after him. "reyna, if you're coming to convince me i don't want to hear it." willie could tell by the sound of clanging that it was reyna. once his sister left, spooky picked up her drink taking a sip of it.

"i'm not, you're dropping me off to king's before you head over to gabby's i have to clear my head before i hear this plan again." reyna jogged by his side, the two said nothing after that. there was nothing else to be said. "hey! you know, i didn't mean to bring this into our lives, but it's here and we have-" marcus was only talking to willie knowing he wasn't down for it as he watched reyna and willie walk together.

"we ain't no damn swat team!" willie was happy to scream in the empty alley, reyna stopped when he did and turned around to marcus as well. "no, we're better trained. it's not just our asses, okay? killing chester? we'll be saving people, man." marcus knew he couldn't just say killing chester was for chico, there had to be a moral somewhere in there to convince him.