Chapter 1 Inherent Skill

"Leave me alone Mom it has nothing to do with you!" a voice resounded through the house.

"It has a lot to do with me Daniel where were you last night!" his mother screamed at him.

"I already told you I was at Kenny's house!" he yelled back at her.

"You were at THAT Kenny's house REALLY! I have told you multiple times not to go there!" she told him concerned for her 15 year old son.

"Daniel Kenny is a nutjob everyone in the area already knows this!" she yelled again.

"So what mom he IS the only one who treats me like a real human" he grumbled in her derection.

He walked out of the house after he grabbed a bag of his bed.

"Where do you think you are going!" his mother screamed at him.

"I'm going to Kenny's house!" he yelled back.

"Fine but don't expect me to let you back in!" she yelled and slammed the door shut.

And so Daniel walked all the way to Kenny's house in the middle of the Night. When he reached the door of Kenny's house he heard a voice, "Welcome to Earth System V.1" he heard this voice from the inside of his head.

'Great I think I am starting to lose it cause now i'm hearing voices in my head.'

"You have been selected as a CHOSEN and as a Admin" the voice told him.

He stared blankly of into space. "What!" he yelled.

"You have been selected as a CHOSEN and as a Admin" it told him again.

"No I heard you the first time!" he yelled a bit more calmly.

*BANG!!*

The door is kicked open! "Daniel did you hear it!" a somewhat 20 year old man with long blond hair, a scruffy beard and hagard clothes yells at Daniel.

"Huh oh, yeah I heard it Kenny." Daniel tells Kenny.

"I knew it! It finaly happend! hahahahaHAHAHA!" Kenny starts laughing like the madman everyone knows him to be.

"Daniel this is the day I have been waiting for. Now the holy words. STATUS!!" he whispers and then shouts.

"Hahahaha it worked. Daniel now its your turn." he laughs histericly.

Daniel shrugs his shoulders and says "Status."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Overall Status:
Name: Daniel
Race: Admin
Level:999999999
Current state: Healthy
Titles:Chosen
-----------------------------------------------------------
Skills:
----
Unique Skills: Admin Lv.1; Soul System Lv.1; Absolute Luck Lv.10
-----------------------------------------------------------
Trained Skills:
Small blades Lv.2
Sprint Lv.5
Mental resistance Lv.3
Fire Manipulation Lv.1
Unlife Lv.1
Soul Manipulation Lv.1
-----------------------------------------------------------
Stats:
----
Health:7/7
Strength:3 (5)
Agility:7 (5)
Constitution:6 (5)
Perception:5 (5)
Inteligence:5 (5)
Wisdom:8 (5)
Luck:99999999999 (5)
-----------------------------------------------------------