Sparks

Your POV

You sat in the booth of your favorite café, when you realized you had left your phone at your apartment. Gosh dangit! Oh no! What if Daveed sees the text? I don't want him to be even more upset! You pay for the coffee you had bought, and raced back through Central Park and down Broadway. Finally you made it to your apartment building. You ran in and decided to run up the stairs because the elevators were backed up pretty bad. You reached the 10th floor. Only.... 7 more. You tiredly ran up the next seven flights of stairs. (I don't know if one set of stairs is a flight or if like one thing of stairs is a flight.... that makes no sense but what ever!). Finally I made it to my floor. I put my key into the door and unlocked it slowly. When I opened the door I saw my phone still on the counter, thank goodness, but Daveed was pacing around the room and TJ was crying. "TJ?! Are you and Daveed okay?! What happened? Why are you crying?!" You questioned. You ran over to TJ, and she immediately hugged you. You then felt Daveed join in on the hug. "Will someone please explain what happened while I was gone?"

"I think you need to explain!" Daveed said.

"What why?!"

"Y/N, why didn't you tell me Autumn was sending you things like that! Why!"

"You... you know?"

"Yeah! After you ran out I read your phone message history from her!" He said. You started to tear up thinking about all the things she has said to you verbally and over text.

"Is it true? Are you just my friend out of pity, and are you paying Taylor Grace?" You asked shakily. TJ looked shocked, you never really use her full name.

"NO! That's stupid! Y/N, Autumn is just jealous of you! Literally! I've heard her rant to her best friend on the phone about you! Y/N what she has ever said to you is just a lie! Your beautiful, smart, charming, funny, amazing, kind, sweet, honest, generous, pretty, and your just an all around supporting person to be around! The reason she was so jealous is because..... because..... I think she knew.....-"

"Knew what?" You asked starting to tear up at what Daveed had said about you.

"Knew that I..... loved you, and as more than a friend. Or well best friend technically." He said and you laughed. "Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked with a spark of hope in his eyes. Your heart was immediately fixed, all the broken parts had been fixed.

"YES!" You yelled and leaped into his arms. You heard TJ clap a little and you giggled at her. Once you let go of Daveed you saw TJ doing victory laps around the apartment and screaming "YESSSSSS!"

You and Daveed laughed, and when you saw TJ go into her room, Daveed took his chance. He turned your face to meet his, pulled your face up to his. Your lips met, and the cliché sparks flew everywhere. Yes, it's a cliché, but who cares anyway? You had Daveed and Daveed had you, and that was all that mattered.

A/N

I'm sorry for posting late, I was trying to figure out how to make this okay, and I failed but there will also be another one up... today technically because it's
12:07 AM where I'm at. But yeah sorry.