Sign 1 Sunday Morning Star

Start from the beginning

"Aye, mate! Gunna beach?" The blonde one asked as he slapped Cyril's back.
"Totally," Cyril smiled.
"I walked into a cobweb yet again. Aye, tell me if there's some small spider on me back!" He turned back and a huge huntsman spider, with legs as long as 15cms, walked on his bare, yellow back.
"Yeah...There's no...small spider on your back...." Cyril said.

"GEE AY! Now then, let's go to the beach and pick up some sheilas! I've got some pointless conversation to have standing on the corner, watching all the good sorts walk by"
Meet Edgar, an enthusiastic lesbian enthusiast!

HE'S JUST A LOWLIFE PERVERT with a foot fetish and a passion for fishing. He usually wears sunglasses. He wears then so much that his face is golden but the area around his eyes is white.

My man needs some sun screen. He's fighting skin cancer on a daily.

The black haired boy beside him yawned and pressed his head on Edward's shoulder. Meet Skyler, an Asian Australian, the most powerful spider hunter in Sydney. He was no noob! He had killed more than a million spiders within twenty years. He did nothing but simply throw a look at the huntsman spider on Edgar's back and the spider jumped down and ran away.

Skyler is weak to the sun. He has to reapply his sunscreen after every twenty minutes to prevent his sensitive skin from getting a sunburn.

He closed his eyes and gently fell on the road.
"...He slept again. I just woke this bloke up," Edgar said, "He looks like a total galah"
"Try throwing some water at his face," Cyril advised.
"He just drank it and slept back again last time,"
"Typical Skyler,"
Edward picked him up on his back.

They walked down the street and ran towards the beach. Cyril went to the bathroom and quickly changed into his blue wetsuit. He removed his lens and kept it back into its box, in his board bag. He pulled his hair back and wrapped his surfboard leash on his ankle. He walked into the sand reaching the shore.

The sun was up, his cheeks were flushed. His body was a beautiful shade of bronze, just like his red face, "This looks Super stoked!" Edgar whistled as he looked at Cyril's new surfboard.
"I know right? Can't wait to shred on it," He smiled.

"G'luck, mate!" Edgar patted his back.
Cyril passed his phone to Edgar, "Could you record me surf, Ed?"
"Aw sure, man!" He took his phone.

"AND THE NEXT PARTICIPANT WE HAVE WITH US IS A TWO TIME WINNER OF THE AUSTRALIAN GRAND SURF CUP. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE WELCOME THE AUSTRALIAN POSEIDON-CYRIL EDWARDS"

"Seems like they are calling you," Edgar said and Cyril turned back. His heterochromatic eyes shone under the sun. Edgar whistled. He picked up his blue surfboard and jumped into the water, landing on his stomach with his surfboard beneath him.

As the wave came over him, he stood on the surfboard. He could see the entire beach from up there. Skyler was sleeping on the sand under an umbrella and Edgar was filming him. His mother sat beside Skyler. As the water touched his neck, he felt upbeat. He slapped the wave beside him and went ahead. There were two other people following him.

The music played on the beach as the surfers hit the waves. Cyril flung his muscular arms into the air, as if absorbing the bright sun. His brown hair coped with the motion of the waves, swindling as his board left the water surface with him, right into the air.

While he was up in the air, he grabbed his surfboard and reversed the direction that he was surfing in one smooth fluid move, facing the waterline with his chest.

"A FRONTSIDE CUTBACK!" The commentator shouted as the judges took notes.

Then he performed a smooth frontside turn on the bottom of the wave, where the water started to go flat. He leaned on his toes, got the rail into the water and started to run.