6.

Prepare for action in this chapter and enjoy it!!!😙 I hope u guys like it
_____________________________________
(the next day)

All the scouts are in the dining hall getting their breakfast. Eren and Armin walked towards the big table with their food.

"Hey, Eren? Is that a new jacket?", Armin asks Eren, whose eyes go big when he realises he's wearing the captain's jacket and not his own.
"Oh, uh, it's just an extra one I have since I spilled uh-jam on my regular one", he says quickly hoping Armin won't ask any more questions.

"Oh, ok...", Armin shrugs and continues to eat his breakfast.

Eren's eyes look around the room bored and then just lie in his arms, still tired after his late night the night before. Just as he lays his head on his arms, Levi comes striding in and catches a glimpse of Eren with his jacket on. Almost instantly a blush spreads on his cheeks so he just quickly makes his way to his seat, between Erwin and Hanji.

"Hey morning Levi", Erwin greets him friendly. "Morning", Levi says back casually, unaware that his cheeks are still cherry red. "Hi, Levi? Where's your jacket? And why is your face all red? I thought you were incapable of blushing!", Hanji throws her hands around dramatically, no one paying attention to her since she's always like that.

Levi's eyes go big and he blushes more than he already is.
"U-uh n-no, I'm not blushing, you nut! I took off my jacket because it's hot in here.", Levi says as he fans himself with his hands because he did get hot with all the blushing he did.

"Ok if you say so..", Hanji says and rolls her eyes at the blushing boy.

Erwin sighs and stands up, clearing his throat and demanding all his scouts' attention.

"Excuse me, everyone, I am just reminding you all about our mission later on today, please gather in the courtyard in 3 hours.", he finishes as everyone nods in agreement and starts to get ready for the mission.

~15 min before mission~

#EREN POV#

I need to hurry...before he comes back.

He scurries around Levi's room with a note and the jacket he lent to Eren the night before. He finds a place he thinks the captain will see and quickly leaves the room just as he hears someone coming down the hall towards the room.

(end of pov)

#AUTHORS POV#

Just as Eren is hurrying down the hall, Levi comes down the hall to get some of his things for the mission. When he enters the room his eye catches something draped over his chair neatly with a piece of paper next to it.
He picks up the paper and opens it to find a note written in neat handwriting.

Hi heichou! (sorry may I call you that?)
Thanks for lending me your jacket last night... and for not asking for it back this morning in front of everyone...
Anyways, see you out there!
~E

As he read it there appears a small smile on Levi's lips

"How cute can one person be...", he says to himself as he picks up his jacket and puts it on.

~15 min later~

All the groups are in their formations doing some last-minute check-ups. After a few more minutes they are all sitting and waiting for Erwin's signal.

As they wait they suddenly see a hand high up in the air... the signal...
"All scouts move out!", he shouts and all the scouts start to move out, forming their own group's respective pattern.