Chapter 8: Early Home Coming

Start from the beginning

"Nonsense! This prostitute is our guest why don't we show some hospitality?" mother like daughter? They sure do look so plastic! Where did they inherited it? Barbie?!

I started to clentch my fist but stopped it when I saw Lawrence signaling me to not to, although he tried his best to not look at me, I made myself calm when a hand with serious long nails grabbed my other arm that cause to Drake let go of me.

"This bitch is such a drag" Violet groaned as she pulled me up the stairs, here we go again...

Lawrence was right, his family is a psycho path, just by hearing about them was terrible but meeting them in person was the worst. We both enetered a bright room, I squinted my eyes trying to adjust by it's surrounding until I figure of a bed that was bright pick...

Don't tell me...

We're in Violet's freaky room?!

***

Though that I worked hard on the stupid lines we-me and Lawrence-never get the chance to use it...

I was having some deep thoughts when a soft but itchy clothe made contact with my face "Wear that dress" Violet ordered.

I am still here at this bright room, half naked while sitting on her comfy bed... When will I leave this place?

"You mean this... T-shirt?" I corrected.

"Be thankful I'm giving clothes to you, some are crawling on my feet just to borrow them, and excuse me that's not a T-shirt!" Violet said in annoyance.

"Whatever Medusa" I mumbled copying her accent.

"What did you call me?!"

"Nothing! Nothing!" I said! "I'll wear this swimsuit of yours" I smiled.

"Urgh!! You're giving me a headache!" she yelled massaging her temples "I'm leaving!" good because you are the one who gives we headach!

Well she's a short tempered person... I examined the dress and God this is a shirt! I tried on wearing it but it's too tight! To think that this is a cute dress but the size was for children! The dress was pink in overall with white ruffles below, bright magenta ribbons are at the sides of the skirt, the dress was more like a tube to me though, and God I hate the freaking back! Backless?! Really?! I began digging some clothes at Violet's closet, I don't care if whoever house this is I just need to cover my back!

After a long treasure hunting, I found a violet blazer perfect for the dress, I put it on and examined myself on the flowered mirror beside the closet. Not bad you know.

"Alright times-up cheeky girly!" Violet said bursting in still looking at his intensively long nails "Go dow- Who told you to use my blazers?" she said noticing that I'm wearing her simple purple blazer.

"Me"

"How dare you use it without my permission?"

"You mother said to give some decent clothes right?" shit! Why can't I shut my mouth at this state? I can always maintain my mouth shut with Amanda but why not her?

"I did gave you decent clothes dummy!"

"Do expect that this is decent?" I said guesturing myself "Backless? boy that will attract more idiot boys you see?"

Violet bit her lower mouth in a bit annoyance and stared at me through her deep ocean blue eyes, she took a step then take countless of them, not too long their were barely space between us, she grabbed both of my cheek with one hand and squeez it tight "I like you bitchy girl" she said wiggling my face "I think we'll be great friends someday" she released her hand and peck my cheek twice then made a huge gap between us "Better get down now"