Prologue

Water began to fall from its entrace, I turned the knob and it stop, I turned it again and it flowed, hearing the water hit the sink made me want to sit back and relax for the whole night. But I can't, I have to finish this stupid night shift, again.

I gazed at the endless piles of plates that are begging to be washed, it made me groan in annoyance. I shouldn't be doing this! I'm a collager! I need to study for the exams tomorrow.

"Alex! Will you stop daydreaming and get back to work?!" my maneger yelled that made me kicked back into reality, I took a deep breath before washing this filthy plates.

***

As I stroll down the alley, cold air began to hit my face, I shivered and jerked, I so hate this life! I slipped my hand in my pockets and pulled out an unfashionable phone that is by the way filled with tape. Even though it's so hideous it always survives a terrible fall but I still wanted to buy a new one. I look at the clock and it's almost, 11:21?! Shit!

I started to ran through the narrow passageway, and started to search for an old yellow apartment that can consists of five floors, my eyes had suddenly fallen on a bright building and I knew that it was it, I entered it and climb up to the third floor searching the room 101. Before entering I made sure that I have extra money left. I slowly opened the door and slid my thin body in, I found myself in a dark room that consists of one bed, one closet, a bathroon, a couch and a TV, my eyes first landed on a mid 40's guy sitting on the couch watching a black and white drama movie.

Dad needs to move forward before his life turn worse, oh wait. His life is already at its worst, that guy over there is my dad, all he did was, eat, drink alcohol, and sleep, I'm his source of unecessary stuff. I can't judge him, he's still way too obesess with mom, since the day she left all he did was cry over her photo. But he needs to wake up from the fairytale world and start living in the real one! How can he be a good parent if I turned out to be it?

If only I could ran away. But I couldn't, I love dad too much, he's the only family I've got.

"You came home quite late today." that said in his deep voice still watching the movie, not bothering to look at me.

"Too many costumers today." I said throwing my bag away and it hit the floor beside the door.

"Not my problem, I need a drink tomorrow, when you get home buy me one." he continued, "Also watch out for broken glass, I sorta made a a small mistake" he said, pointing at a space at the floor a few feet away from me.

I let my eyes adjust through the dark and noticed a lot of bottles scattered across the floor. Not again.

"What happened?" I asked but dad only answered a snore, I went to the TV and turned it off before letting myself flop onto the hard floor, only a thin cloth and a small pillow is covering it, Dad uses the bed because he hates sleeping on cold floors. Such a great dad isn't he?

I started to think about the exams tomorrow, I failed many subjects already and I don't want to fail again. I wanted to review but my body resist. A war in my mind and body is starting again, and before I realize it, I sleeped away.

Please... please let me pass....

End of Prologue...

============

A/N

Before going beyond this page, there are some certain rules you must know, there are no specific dates on when will I post, ignore my typo errors, please inform me if someone had copied my story... that's all.... I hope...