24

"Soyoung-ah, annyeong!" Doyoung happily cheered.

"You probably will be angry at me right now but I don't care."

"I brought you tangerines, strawberry yogurt and sushi for today. I cooked the sushi by myself." Doyoung looked at her grave and put the food infront of it.

Its been two months since she left and Doyoung barely made it through.

He was about to follow her but luckily, Soyoung's brother, Soonyoung was walking by the hospital as he finished paying Soyoung's hospital fees.

-**

"Hyung, the road looks slippery today." Doyoung said while the phone still in his ears.

"Yeah, do you think she'll be happy if you choose to do that?" Soonyoung asked Doyoung.

"Who are you?" Doyoung turned and ended the phone call with Taeyong.

"Look at this punk, you remember soyoung but not her brother?" Soonyoung laughed a bit. He knew who Doyoung was and how his sister fell in love with him.

"Are you her brother?"

"Yes. And soyoung being the brat that she is, will never rest in peace if she saw you doing this kind of stuff. She doesnt want this to happen to you, she loves you so much." Soonyoung hugged Doyoung as he burst into tears.

Taeyong was surprised to see this scene but was grateful Soonyoung for saving Doyoung's life.

"Can I see her?" Doyoung asked and ofcourse Soonyoung agreed.

They drove to the funeral home and wept their hearts away.

-**

"I miss you so much. I miss your messages, I miss everything." Doyoung said trying to keep his tears.

"But I know now you're watching me from above. I know I am never alone, Soyoung-ah. Thank you for everything. I love you so much that it hurts to see you like this."

"I wish we had one chance to see each other. But I am happy as long as you are happy."

He smiled and felt the wind on his skin as if someone hugs him from the back.